The Student Room Group

MOJ Interviews

Anyone heard back from MOJ interviews that took place in March?,
I was told 2 weeks & its legit a month in two days lol
this wait is excruciating!! :'(

Scroll to see replies

I had interview on the 30/4/17 too and still no response , was told mid April they let people know but nothing as yet ...... very frustrating
Reply 2
Original post by Greyhound1
I had interview on the 30/4/17 too and still no response , was told mid April they let people know but nothing as yet ...... very frustrating

I'm glad it's not just me then lol.
Good luck to you!, hope you get the job!
Original post by anonymou
I'm glad it's not just me then lol.
Good luck to you!, hope you get the job!

Hi, good luck to you too, Its really getting a bit much now, I've sent them an email today ....... not sure what good thats going to do lol !
Reply 4
Hi, good luck to you too, Its really getting a bit much now, I've sent them an email today ....... not sure what good thats going to do lol !

Lool, you never know to be honest. You might actually get a response.
I do know they take sometime though, a friend only started last month after applying for a position in October (MOJ, but a different department within) . So I guess patience is a virtue we will have to master the art of lol.
Had my interview 31st March. Have not heard nothing back yet. Sent them an email in which they replied saying they are still waiting for the panel to release the results.
Its just a long waiting game then by all accounts, shall not give up all hope just yet then.
Its just a long waiting game then by all accounts, shall not give up all hope just yet then.

Keep us updated!
If I hear anything I shall update on here.
Anything yet?
Had a call from admin asking me for all the issue dates on my documents i took to interview ...... who knows what thats all about ?
Interesting, did you ask what for? Anything about the interviews and responses?
Original post by ZeeMaame
Interesting, did you ask what for? Anything about the interviews and responses?

It was just the dates on my birth certificate driving licence and bank statement even thought they where copied on the day ! I asked about decisions and all she said was shouldn't be too much longer we are updating the system.
It was just the dates on my birth certificate driving licence and bank statement even thought they where copied on the day ! I asked about decisions and all she said was shouldn't be too much longer we are updating the system.

Oh right...hmm!
Still quiet ..... any news anyone?
Still quiet ..... any news anyone?

No news at all for me. I actually can't believe this....when was your interview and where was it based?
(edited 6 years ago)
Im really shocked this has gone on for so long, my interview was on the 30th March in birmingham , When was yours ?
Im really shocked this has gone on for so long, my interview was on the 30th March in birmingham , When was yours ?

Mine was on the 31st March in London...smh!
If i hear nothing by end of this week I'm going to try and put in behind me. Looks like all locations are in the same boat then.
If i hear nothing by end of this week I'm going to try and put in behind me. Looks like all locations are in the same boat then.

What position did you apply for by the way?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending