The Student Room Group

Unilever Future Leaders Programme Online Games - WTF?????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
I just took played the online games. Anybody else applying to ULFP?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sajerz
I don't know really, just that in my opinion sometimes one side of the scale seemed more beneficial than the other side. If you like I can email screenshots of my report and you can maybe work out what they wanted from that so you know what to work on for next time.

Hi. I am going to play these online games. Could you send me your screenshots of your report? I really wonder which traits are needed to pass.
Hi, I'd like to know something more about these games because will sit the test tomorrow. What kind of games I should expected? Can you give some examples differ from a balloon game?
Reply 163
check pymetrics.com
Original post by puglia
check pymetrics.com

Thanks a lot!
But I don't understand what kind of worker Unilever looking for? In These Games you are always right and there is not wrong answer. However Unilever find out employee by certain criteria and characteristic trial. Maybe you know the main personal qualities that suits for them? I mean risky or non-risky person or something like this.
Original post by M.ana.donny
Thanks a lot!
But I don't understand what kind of worker Unilever looking for? In These Games you are always right and there is not wrong answer. However Unilever find out employee by certain criteria and characteristic trial. Maybe you know the main personal qualities that suits for them? I mean risky or non-risky person or something like this.

As I heard from one of the Pymetrics presentations, they selected 7 top Unilever employees for 7 different roles and made them play these games. Then, they looked for their similar traits and the traits which are different than the average. So that those traits are the ones Unilever is looking for those roles. Nearly impossible to guess.
Reply 166
How do you know the game is finished please
Reply 167
I got an email saying "Thank you for completing Level 2 - our online games!"
Additionally, I could also see my traits profile
Reply 168
11 days since taking the online tests, no response about the video interview still.

Did anyone get video interview invitation so far?
Original post by puglia
11 days since taking the online tests, no response about the video interview still.

Did anyone get video interview invitation so far?

Got my interview invitation within 10 minutes, not sure why it would take so long for you to get a reply
Reply 170
Original post by Friesoep
Got my interview invitation within 10 minutes, not sure why it would take so long for you to get a reply

Very strange indeed! May I ask which program/country you applied for, and what kind of pymetrics profile you got?
Original post by puglia
Very strange indeed! May I ask which program/country you applied for, and what kind of pymetrics profile you got?

Finance in The Netherlands. According to the report Cognitive - Emotional - Social
Reply 172
Thanks! I applied for R&D in The Netherlands as well. Cognituve, Emotional and Social are categories.
I have 100% Attentive
90% Planner
95% consistent processing speed
77% multitasker
91% depend on more than just facial exp. to read emotions
85% in search of big reward
trusting
learn from feedback
very cautious
Original post by puglia
Thanks! I applied for R&D in The Netherlands as well. Cognituve, Emotional and Social are categories.
I have 100% Attentive
90% Planner
95% consistent processing speed
77% multitasker
91% depend on more than just facial exp. to read emotions
85% in search of big reward
trusting
learn from feedback
very cautious

Woops, my bad.

100% Thoughtful/Attentive
91% Efficient planner
89% Multitasker
88% Screening out distraction
92% Trust your own emotions
90% Fair-minded
Reply 174
Original post by Friesoep
Woops, my bad.

100% Thoughtful/Attentive
91% Efficient planner
89% Multitasker
88% Screening out distraction
92% Trust your own emotions
90% Fair-minded

Thanks for sharing you results! I hope to hear something soon.
How was your interview? All the best.
Reply 175
Here in Nigeria, we are just as puzzled as most of you. Some guys with "excellent" remarks eventually got regret mails too. I think they are reviewing the videos again. It might take some time.
Did people get rejection mails after their video interview already?

I just got this yesterday: "We just wanted to let you know that we are currently reviewing your video interview! Please be patient for a little bit longer. We will come back to you as soon as we have more information on your (possible) next steps."
Reply 177
Original post by ankedevries
Did people get rejection mails after their video interview already?

I just got this yesterday: "We just wanted to let you know that we are currently reviewing your video interview! Please be patient for a little bit longer. We will come back to you as soon as we have more information on your (possible) next steps."

Yes, some video interviews have been reviewed and rejection mails are flying around already.
Original post by T babe
Yes, some video interviews have been reviewed and rejection mails are flying around already.

Okay, so no news is hopefully good news. Wondering when the Discovery Centre days are for the Netherlands..
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 179
Hi guys, how do you score well on your ability to multitask? Which game measures that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending