Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Last day of being 17, not sure how i feel about that

ooh - you're 18 tomorrow then? :smile: :party:
Original post by bizzy_penguin
ooh - you're 18 tomorrow then? :smile: :party:

Yup :smile: exciting but slightly weird at the same time lol
Original post by ForestShadow
TSR is proud of you :h: and what more do you need? :lol:

for people to acknowledge when someone wants to talk about something and for people to put slightly more effort in instead of me chasing everyone all the time

being 18 is **** just to warn u

it must be :tongue: :smile: the time has flown- 2 months until I'm 18 :frown:
& I still think of 10 years ago as 1997 not 2007 despite the fact I didn't even exist in 1997... :rofl:
Original post by CoolCavy
for people to acknowledge when someone wants to talk about something and for people to put slightly more effort in instead of me chasing everyone all the time

being 18 is **** just to warn u

Yeah quite a lot of people say that :redface:

Original post by bizzy_penguin
it must be :tongue: :smile: the time has flown- 2 months until I'm 18 :frown:
& I still think of 10 years ago as 1997 not 2007 despite the fact I didn't even exist in 1997... :rofl:

It won't be long before we'll be saying "1997 was 20 years ago"
17 is a great age tbh, make the most of it
Original post by littlenorthernlass
OH NO.:frown: Two nights ago, I was on my phone not really paying attention, just looking through my gallery and taking pictures. Then suddenly, the main folder for pictures disappeared without a trace. All my whatsapp folders were still there, the downloaded picture folder etc. Just my main folder was gone. I had some really important pictures in there too - pictures of reference lists for my essay and pictures of lesson plans from seminars. So I was quite annoyed.

What phone have you got? You might be able to plug it into a PC and retrieve the photos through that. PM me if you would like help. :smile:
Depression is kicking my butt and it couldn't have come at a worse time. All I can try and do it is ride it out.
Poor Mr Bert is not going to get that chicken feed on time :sad:
Had 4 calls from this company now :frown: Poor Bert :emo: I'll have to call them back and pray for iccle Berty's chickens :redface:

Original post by Deyesy
Depression is kicking my butt and it couldn't have come at a worse time. All I can try and do it is ride it out.

:console: :cube: Thinking of you Mr Deyesy :penguinhug:
Original post by Deyesy

So sorry to hear this. Depression is an absolute b astard. Feeling a bit pissed off too today. Bus to main bus station took forever, so missed connecting bus to airport.[ There were no earlier buses]. Had to get taxi to airport which cost a fortune. By the time we got to the airport our flight to Liverpool was actually in the air. Tickets were non transferable. Would have cost us £96 each to buy another. But other flights would have got in too late. Had no choice but to come home again. Got in at noon, just as we should have been arriving at Birley. Happy days. [ See my post about "Uni disaster" for more details if you're interested]. Hope things pick up for you soon, Deysey.
Need to do an Geography essay plan for tomorrow.......

.......except I don't have a clue how to plan the essay...........

.........i hate Geography so much..............

whats on your mind Cavy
Original post by chelseafreak
whats on your mind Cavy

probably just grumpy tbh, been working literally all day and still working cos i have a mountain of catch up work to do as well as all my normal homework because im missing so much lesson time because of these exams
just annoyed with people tbh and people are being really arrogant lately which is pissing me off, just feel like everyone is toxic and not loyal and even though im leaving soon im so good at losing friends i dont hold out much hope for uni, i mean i cant even really keep online friends cos they all move off. at least this time i will be the one doing the moving off
Reply 2492
probably just grumpy tbh, been working literally all day and still working cos i have a mountain of catch up work to do as well as all my normal homework because im missing so much lesson time because of these exams
just annoyed with people tbh and people are being really arrogant lately which is pissing me off, just feel like everyone is toxic and not loyal and even though im leaving soon im so good at losing friends i dont hold out much hope for uni, i mean i cant even really keep online friends cos they all move off. at least this time i will be the one doing the moving off

hey, be nice and gentle to yourself and celebrate your growth :hugs: I'm sending you love & hugs ok

challenges can hit a raw nerve within us, there's a lot to deal with, but you can do it
So vwry tired...
Original post by EC
hey, be nice and gentle to yourself and celebrate your growth :hugs: I'm sending you love & hugs ok

challenges can hit a raw nerve within us, there's a lot to deal with, but you can do it

That was such a lovely cute way of putting it :hugs:
ty EC for ur loveliness :lovehug:
Original post by OGGUS
You added kitten to your name :kitty:
How adorable:rolleyes:

I just realised it changed lol :tongue:
Yeah, i had to change to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can tell ^
Go to bed as soon as you come back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya