The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Pharmacy Applicants 2017-2018

Just want to get to know some Cardiff Pharmacy applicants of 2017-2018!
Original post by G.georgia
Just want to get to know some Cardiff Pharmacy applicants of 2017-2018!

Hey do you have any advice on the best accommodation to go for?? I've applied for pharmacy so will be in the redwood building
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jasminepaige
Hey do you have any advice on the best accommodation to go for?? I've applied for pharmacy so will be in the redwood building

Hiya. I've firmed Cardiff for pharmacy :smile:
I'm sure that by now you must have applied for accommodation already; however, I've read quite a few reviews and finally decided to choose Talybont Court as my first choice accommodation. It has lots of students and a nice social area so I'm sure I'll be happy there. :smile:
It's also a less then ten minutes bike ride away from the Redwood Building.
Now I'm just hoping I get the right grades. Good luck to y'all, and hopefully see you this September! :smile:
Original post by Gaby123
Hiya. I've firmed Cardiff for pharmacy :smile:
I'm sure that by now you must have applied for accommodation already; however, I've read quite a few reviews and finally decided to choose Talybont Court as my first choice accommodation. It has lots of students and a nice social area so I'm sure I'll be happy there. :smile:
It's also a less then ten minutes bike ride away from the Redwood Building.
Now I'm just hoping I get the right grades. Good luck to y'all, and hopefully see you this September! :smile:

Hey that's awesome! I put all the taly bont accomdation in my top choices, good luck!
What were your offers?
Reply 5
Original post by legend1998
What were your offers?

AAB. What about you?
Original post by Gaby123
AAB. What about you?

ABB, they sent a letter to my house. Have you done the accommodation? Just done mine and I feel it's a bit late lol
Reply 7
I have applied for accommodation already but I'm sure it's not late for you to send it now! You can even change your choices around even after you've submitted your application.
Reply 8
Did you go to cardiff open day today?
Didn't realise there still doing the
Reply 10
I'm being really indecisive and keep changing my mind - which one do any of you suggest should be my top accommodation choice taly south or court?
Reply 11
Original post by msa_
I'm being really indecisive and keep changing my mind - which one do any of you suggest should be my top accommodation choice taly south or court?

From what I've heard, taly court seems nicer.:smile:
did you all get in?
Reply 13
I did!!!! Did you?
Reply 14
does anyone here remember how long their numeracy diagnostic thing lasted?
Reply 15
Original post by Kathymh
does anyone here remember how long their numeracy diagnostic thing lasted?

It was like 10/15 minutes very short

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending