The Student Room Group

The Official USA Society

🦅 Welcome to the Official USA Society! 🦅

You can join the Society Group from here: USA Society

I am aware that there is another USA Social group but the moderator is not active anymore, so I thought I'd make a new one and keep it updated!

This is the place for you if

You live in the US

Planning to move to the united states, visit it or been there

Have an interest in the American lifestyle, food, TV shows, cars or anything that you can think of!

Please don't hesitate to Introduce yourself to us and tell us what you love about the United States of America!

Scroll to see replies

Okay, I will start by introducing myself :colondollar:

I am Steljoy and I am obsessed with the American culture, lifestyle and cars! One of my biggest dreams is moving to California through job sponsorship (Los Angles to be specific :yep:)

I am deeply in love with the American Muscle Cars such as Ford Mustangs, Chevrolet Camaros and Dodge Challengers

Here is one of my favourite pictures from the Skyline of Los Angles at night :thumbsup:

Original post by Aishaaaa1
I hate America!

Please keep this society clean from hatred, we are all human beings and we should not hate each other.

You actually did it omg
Original post by Faloodeh
You actually did it omg

Of course I did hahaha :rofl:
Few gorgeous images to appreciate the beautiful sights/places in the America!

I'm going to America next year I think
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
I'm going to America next year I think

Omg, you are so lucky!! :eek4: Hope you have a wonderful time there my man :hugs:
Original post by Steljoy
Omg, you are so lucky!! :eek4: Hope you have a wonderful time there my man :hugs:

I know lol, thanks brotha! :biggrin:
Wish I could've gone to Coachella :emo:
Original post by saraxh
Wish I could've gone to Coachella :emo:

Don't worry, you will go there (You deserve it)! Coachella sounds like a lot of fun, I will definitely have to there once! :yep:

Hope this picture makes you happy :hugs:

Reply 11
What do you guys think of the people from New York? I went earlier this year and found them extremely rude and unwelcoming? Are they known for this or was it just a bad experience?
Original post by Eilidhsimon
What do you guys think of the people from New York? I went earlier this year and found them extremely rude and unwelcoming? Are they known for this or was it just a bad experience?

I have not been to New York, but I believe people of California are pretty welcoming :h:

Did you not enjoy your stay at New York? :sad:
Original post by Steljoy
Don't worry, you will go there (You deserve it)! Coachella sounds like a lot of fun, I will definitely have to there once! :yep:

Hope this picture makes you happy :hugs:

Ty :h:I definitely wanna go too.

The lineup looked so good this year.
Reply 14
Original post by Steljoy
I have not been to New York, but I believe people of California are pretty welcoming :h:

Did you not enjoy your stay at New York? :sad:

No I loved New York as a city! There are amazing places to go to and shop and eat and it felt like it should be welcoming - I would also love to go to LA but I just felt like I was getting in everyone's way when I was walking and people would shove past me and give me dirty looks and I felt like even buying things was causing such an effort for shop assistants :frown:
Original post by Eilidhsimon
No I loved New York as a city! There are amazing places to go to and shop and eat and it felt like it should be welcoming - I would also love to go to LA but I just felt like I was getting in everyone's way when I was walking and people would shove past me and give me dirty looks and I felt like even buying things was causing such an effort for shop assistants :frown:

I envy you so much! I really need to go and See New York soon :yep: Maybe people are just in a bit more rush since it is a busy city? :tongue: Thank you for sharing your story btw :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Steljoy
I envy you so much! I really need to go and See New York soon :yep: Maybe people are just in a bit more rush since it is a busy city? :tongue: Thank you for sharing your story btw :smile:

No problem! :smile: I would go back in a heartbeat but I wanna explore the rest of the world too
Reply 17
School shootings

White pride

Donald Trump

FREEDOM LAND
Original post by Sins..
School shootings

White pride

Donald Trump

FREEDOM LAND

All the more reason to go
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh