The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Anyone accept for Manchester
Original post by Sebastian_Morris
Anyone accept for Manchester

I've been accepted for Manchester, start date 19th June in Debt Management
cool
Original post by Nas08
I am in personal tax aswell recieved email today location has been changed to the one near interchange 😂

Lol well ill see you in june then
Original post by anisajazz
Lol well ill see you in june then

Kool 😂
Nas08 please on what dates did you receive your provisional and formal offer again? I am just starting to get a bit worried now because my PEC forms and everything else were completed but still haven't heard back from them yet. Thanks
Original post by phili20
Nas08 please on what dates did you receive your provisional and formal offer again? I am just starting to get a bit worried now because my PEC forms and everything else were completed but still haven't heard back from them yet. Thanks

Recieved provisional offer on the 27th march docs sent on the 6th april they were completed on the 13th and got formal offer on the 21st
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by phili20

Sorry formal offer made in the 25th april
Has anyone had the following message when checking for an update on completed DBS:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please wait for the Certificate before making a recruitment, employment or licensing decision regarding this applicant.

I have never been in trouble with the police nor been in court. A little worried 😩
Original post by Dazlin
Has anyone had the following message when checking for an update on completed DBS:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please wait for the Certificate before making a recruitment, employment or licensing decision regarding this applicant.

I have never been in trouble with the police nor been in court. A little worried 😩

yes its normal
Original post by Dazlin

lol daz that's normal dnt worry 😂
Original post by phili20

I'm in the same position, received provisional 27/3 documents received and returned on 6/4 and referenced were contacted 13/4 and returned by 16/4 yet still nothing, I have emailed them this morning
Original post by Victoriamj
I'm in the same position, received provisional 27/3 documents received and returned on 6/4 and referenced were contacted 13/4 and returned by 16/4 yet still nothing, I have emailed them this morning

I recieved provisional offer same tym as u my references were never contacted got the formal offer on the 25th april u just need to keep emailing them that will speed things up 😂
Reply 1413
I start 8th May in Manchester, 8:30-5pm for 5 weeks training in Personal Tax ^,^
Original post by Victoriamj

ring them on 01895204582
i did as they had everyting for 3week.just takes ages
Thanks, stilll haven't heard anything back yet :frown:.
Original post by Aqhsa
Yes you inform them as well as show them your doctor appointment card/letter I showed my jury service letter for next week as I need to attend it

did you get paid today ? on the last day of my first week its a lot to take in lool
Original post by anisajazz
ring them on 01895204582
i did as they had everyting for 3week.just takes ages

Thank you, will try today
Original post by phili20
Thanks, stilll haven't heard anything back yet :frown:.

I appear to be in the same situation as you.
20 March, I had email saying PECs in order, await starting date.
NOTHING
I have emailed Manpower Services - NO REPLY.
I did contact a HMRC email address someone posted on here. He emailed me the following days saying PECs outcome not known. Keep checking emails.
I sent him HMRC Manpower Services email and them his.
NO REPLIES.
I emailed him again yesterday. He replied saying no more information to give me.
BECOMING VERY FRUSTRATED
Original post by Nas08
I recieved provisional offer same tym as u my references were never contacted got the formal offer on the 25th april u just need to keep emailing them that will speed things up 😂

Emailing who?
I had email on 20 March saying PECs OK. Await starting date.
NOTHING

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending