The Student Room Group

Things you struggle with mostly while learning to drive

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cherryred90s
I feel like I'd get P plates when I get a car too. Yeah taxi drivers can be really inconsiderate. On my test, a taxi driver came speeding out of nowhere and for the whole test, I thought I had failed because of it.
Yeah I definitely plan to have an experienced driver with me on my first few drives

Fair enough :smile:!

Yeah, they seem to think they own the roads :rolleyes: and seem to always think the other driver is in the wrong for something stupid they did. Aw bless, well at least the examiner knew it wasn't your fault :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thinking of doing the Pass Plus Scheme, it's only £20 where I live! I'm looking at insurance quotes and I'm having heart attacks! Lmao!
Original post by shanj0nes
Thinking of doing the Pass Plus Scheme, it's only £20 where I live! I'm looking at insurance quotes and I'm having heart attacks! Lmao!

Is that in Wales? I've done the Pass Plus, but my insurer doesn't even ask for it.

Theres a list which do: http://www.dragondriver.com/insurance.htm
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Is that in Wales? I've done the Pass Plus, but my insurer doesn't even ask for it.

Theres a list which do: http://www.dragondriver.com/insurance.htm

Yeah, I live in Wales! Is it worth doing?

With how cheap it is, I might aswell do it? :smile:
Yeah, I live in Wales! Is it worth doing?

With how cheap it is, I might aswell do it? :smile:

To be fair you've got nothing to lose, apart from £20, but for what it could potentially save you it's well worth the £20. :biggrin:
To be fair you've got nothing to lose, apart from £20, but for what it could potentially save you it's well worth the £20. :biggrin:

I guess so! I'll be so nervous to get back into a car! I haven't driven since I passed!
I guess so! I'll be so nervous to get back into a car! I haven't driven since I passed!

Nah, you'll be fine driving is easy :wink: Just got to watch out for the tractor drivers lol, especially where I live
Original post by BuildTheWall
Are you female? Often this condition can hamper your driving and result in unwanted pregnancies.

Wtf?
Reply 1148

Does this only improve your driving skills?
Reply 1149
Original post by ohhello92x
Fair enough :smile:!

Yeah, they seem to think they own the roads :rolleyes: and seem to always think the other driver is in the wrong for something stupid they did. Aw bless, well at least the examiner knew it wasn't your fault :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's always taxi drivers. They make so many mistakes and drive competitively. Even when they're wrong, they'll blame you.
Original post by S2M
Does this only improve your driving skills?

Yeah, it's a course which most insurers recognise and give you up to a 25% discount off your insurance premium for completing. :smile:
Reply 1151
Yeah, it's a course which most insurers recognise and give you up to a 25% discount off your insurance premium for completing. :smile:

Really? Hopefully whenever I pass, I'll do this then. Theory is on Tuesday, still worried about it though.
Original post by S2M
Really? Hopefully whenever I pass, I'll do this then. Theory is on Tuesday, still worried about it though.

Good luck. As long as you're consistently passing mock tests, you'll be fine

How is it so cheap? I thought it was £150
Original post by S2M

Theory is easy trust me, just make sure you revise and practice the hazard perception and you'll pass with flying colours! :yep:
Reply 1155
Good luck. As long as you're consistently passing mock tests, you'll be fine

Thanks. I'm not really worried out multiple to get 43/50 because I usually get 47/50 but I'm worried about Hazard Perception.
Original post by S2M

Good luck! I passed my theory first time! I was nervous about the hazard perception, but it was all good

I had the app on my phone which helps a lot and I use this website! So useful! :smile:

http://m.toptests.co.uk
Reply 1157
Theory is easy trust me, just make sure you revise and practice the hazard perception and you'll pass with flying colours! :yep:

Thanks. Yeah that's the one I'm worried about, otherwise I'm confident that I can pass the multiple. Over these few days I'm going to do both.
Reply 1158
Good luck! I passed my theory first time! I was nervous about the hazard perception, but it was all good

I had the app on my phone which helps a lot and I use this website! So useful! :smile:

http://m.toptests.co.uk

Thanks! Do you remember what score you got on both?
How is it so cheap? I thought it was £150

It's different prices depending on where you live!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending