The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
i feel like ive died and gone to an A2 art-less heaven :angelwings:
what a glorious day

no more A level art ever again :jebus: i am a free woman :happy2:

I think it went well, i hope it did cos i put my heart and soul into that final piece
ngl 15 hours of that was hard but we got there :dumbells:

i am so happy rn, i am home alone so i can sleep all evening if i want to, i have some money and there is food in my house what more could a girl need :lazy:

ty to the people who helped me along the way, ik ultimately you have to walk alone in life and that the work you do is your work obviously but i appreciate the support of people from here, a lot of you have supported me from the start but especially in the past few months i have appreciated it even more cos this has been a horrible time so although it is a bit circle jerky it is genuine and honest so ty to:

Spoiler

onwards i shall march towards the June Exams :horse:

Well done!! You worked so hard.

Good luck for your exams!
Original post by Kholmes1
Well done!! You worked so hard.

Good luck for your exams!

Thank you :hugs:

good luck for urs too :five:
what a glorious day

I think it went well, i hope it did cos i put my heart and soul into that final piece

i am so happy rn, i am home alone so i can sleep all evening if i want to, i have some money and there is food in my house what more could a girl need :lazy:

ty to the people who helped me along the way, ik ultimately you have to walk alone in life and that the work you do is your work obviously but i appreciate the support of people from here, a lot of you have supported me from the start but especially in the past few months i have appreciated it even more cos this has been a horrible time so although it is a bit circle jerky it is genuine and honest so ty to:

Spoiler

WOOOO
IM SO PLEASED FOR YOU :party:

Okay caps off :colondollar:
But yes congrats cavs! You're a fabulous artist and I'm sure you're gonna smash it!
:banana: :banana2:
Aww wish you were here. I would have made jollof rice and grilled chicken and thrown a mini party for you. But don't worry soon enough I'll be able to :colone:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
what a glorious day

Spoiler

well done for being so fab. - ltrlly so proud of you.
Original post by StrawbAri
WOOOO
IM SO PLEASED FOR YOU :party:

Okay caps off :colondollar:
But yes congrats cavs! You're a fabulous artist and I'm sure you're gonna smash it!
:banana: :banana2:
Aww wish you were here. I wouldn't have made jollof rice and grilled chicken and thrown a mini party for you. But don't worry soon enough I'll be able to :colone:

Spoiler

:lovehug: ily strawbs<3
lmmmaoo at the bolded bit :rofl: that sounds lovely :hugs: and yes, hurry up and get here pls :slap:

Spoiler

Original post by Anon_98
well done for being so fab. - ltrlly so proud of you.

:jumphug:

ily :lovehug:

Spoiler

Reply 305
omg Cavy you have to tell me ur secrets

are you telling me you have been revising for 3 months now???? :cry: teach me master

you made us all proud, and most importantly you did your best and you should be truly proud of yourself, smile and receive all my hugs pls :hugs: :hugs: :jumphug:
:lovehug: ily strawbs<3
lmmmaoo at the bolded bit :rofl: that sounds lovely :hugs: and yes, hurry up and get here pls :slap:

Spoiler

:jumphug:

ily :lovehug:

Spoiler

Oops *would've
Autocorrect :colondollar:

But still we'd have a party :colone:
Original post by EC
omg Cavy you have to tell me ur secrets

are you telling me you have been revising for 3 months now???? :cry: teach me master

you made us all proud, and most importantly you did your best and you should be truly proud of yourself, smile and receive all my hugs pls :hugs: :hugs: :jumphug:

well, sort of :redface:
it's kind of confusing but in case ur interested which ur probs not cos it isnt interesting but here u go:

Spoiler

thank you so much lovely :lovehug: i love the way you word your sentences they are said in such a cute manner :hugs:

Original post by StrawbAri
Oops *would've
Autocorrect :colondollar:

But still we'd have a party :colone:

excellent :colone:
we can go clubbing :godancing:
what a glorious day

Spoiler

i'll always be here for you Cavy :smile:
Original post by chelseafreak
i'll always be here for you Cavy :smile:

Thank you so much :hugs:
tbh i really dont know why u care for me so much :redface: i mean there are a lot of users here and i dont think i warrant any sort of special kindness but i appreciate that you do :hugs:
i hope i can be here for you too if you ever need some support :cube:
x

Hey hamster :smile:
Thank you so much :hugs:
tbh i really dont know why u care for me so much :redface: i mean there are a lot of users here and i dont think i warrant any sort of special kindness but i appreciate that you do :hugs:
i hope i can be here for you too if you ever need some support :cube:

you are a lovely person Cavy and you deserve to be happy, so if i can do something to help i will. :hugs:
Original post by Skill Twix
Hey hamster :smile:

:itsme:
long time no see :hugs:

you are a lovely person Cavy and you deserve to be happy, so if i can do something to help i will. :hugs:

that is such a lovely thing to say :redface: tysm :lovehug:
i literally have no idea what number im on and cba to look so:

Day Seventy:
i dont understand how anyone survives in the adult world, banking and finances is so stressful :redface: least that particular issue is sorted now
i also dont understand how anyone lives in a city for a sustained period of time, i mean i like to visit cos its cool and feels alive but people are so tiring, and everyone knocks ur body parts which ur trying to heal and then you get lost trying to find a bookshop :getmecoat:
i think that's why my uni (heh feels funny saying that) is perfect for me because it is near a city but i can come back to the quiet at night :closedeyes:

tired now because of all that but was productive just in a non-school way, need to do FRG social change revision tonight cos it's boring and long and i keep putting off doing it :work:

work level = sorted stuff out that needed sorting although it wasnt school work :blushing:
mood = meh
stress levels = my face is hot, is that an indicator of stress
sleep = crap, ppl keep talking to me in my head in the night and it's annoying me cos i cant remember what anyone has said anymore and had some really :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed up imagery last night lol
long time no see :hugs:

I know right. How have you been?

P.S You posted a message on my profile a while back but I couldn't reply to it :frown:

that is such a lovely thing to say :redface: tysm :lovehug:

its true, you are amazing and deserve happiness. :hugs:
The truth is I can TRY to motivate you, but only you can get things done.

So go on YouTube search up: Motivational speeches

Listen to it, and just do the things that need to be done.
Original post by Skill Twix
I know right. How have you been?

P.S You posted a message on my profile a while back but I couldn't reply to it :frown:

idk really, i cant really sum everything up in one word :redface:
and yeh :redface: i closed them last may i think :redface:
:hugs: hope you are well Twix

its true, you are amazing and deserve happiness. :hugs:

:cube:

Original post by Afrina
The truth is I can TRY to motivate you, but only you can get things done.

So go on YouTube search up: Motivational speeches

Listen to it, and just do the things that need to be done.

i should really change the name of this thread lol :redface: i just cant think of a good one
Iraq and Afghanistan war stuff done, i dont like that topic it irritates me because i love military history but the actual fighting is never covered :/
FRG stuff also done

now i have a headache :nothing:
idk really, i cant really sum everything up in one word :redface:
and yeh :redface: i closed them last may i think :redface:
:hugs: hope you are well Twix

I am doing alright :smile:
You can do it hamster :smile:

Latest