The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You know the feeling when you see yourself just in the same rut all the time and can't see a way out? Yeah that
(edited 6 years ago)
This is supposedly my day off from housework :colonhash:
Tired ish. Ran to the train station and and made it lol. I walked there, saw the clouds, ran "home" and ran back
Still in pain :awesome: Had to skip my gym classes for the second week in a row. Dammit.
Why can't you can't have a day off?
Finished the first exam period, other half starts in a month. Overall I'm feeling decent, today's exam was nice. Three nice exams, one trivial exam that I and basically everyone ought to have practically aced, and one c**t of an exam that could be around 60 or so. Could well be looking at a respectable 1st in terms of my overall percentage so far. Very paranoid about handwriting and such, but last year only one exam came back suspiciously low, so I guess on average I should chill out.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Finished the first exam period, other half starts in a month. Overall I'm feeling decent, today's exam was nice. Three nice exams, one trivial exam that I and basically everyone ought to have practically aced, and one c**t of an exam that could be around 60 or so. Could well be looking at a respectable 1st in terms of my overall percentage so far. Very paranoid about handwriting and such, but last year only one exam came back suspiciously low, so I guess on average I should chill out.

:jumphug: Nice one Mr Goatz!
Original post by Airmed
Still in pain :awesome: Had to skip my gym classes for the second week in a row. Dammit.

:console: Airmeddddd :frown: :cube: Thinking of you, hope it goes away asap, pain killers and food pls x
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

:console: Airmeddddd :frown: :cube: Thinking of you, hope it goes away asap, pain killers and food pls x

:hugs: I will :yep:
Original post by The_Internet
Why can't you can't have a day off?

Because. . . Life init. Anything for an easier life sometimes. The alternative would be leaving it and it all piling up for another day. Now that, I'll regret.
Besides, I'm having an off day with my moods today. They fluctuating like crazy.
I don't mind chores, I just mind being expected to do em.
Original post by SassKing13
That's genuinely great to hear :smile:
:hugs:

ikr :biggrin: It is :woo: :party: still ways to go, I think.
Yeah, of course :smile:
Wish you all the best :hugs:
Original post by SassKing13
Yeah, of course :smile:
Wish you all the best :hugs:

u too
Well I guess that's true buuuut if it's your day off you shouldn't have to, assuming another person who does the chores isn't ridiculously occupied
Original post by EC
What you see in other people is a reflection of yourself.
Makes no sense.

We never used to talk, let's not start. Leave us alone yeh.

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Good to see you're in better form, keep it up!
Original post by trustmeimlying1

Get better soon x

Lel we were supposed to call sometime weren't we xD

Thanks hun :hugs:

And yeah, we shall do soon :smile:
Tired. Night out was fun though! :smile:
Original post by The_Internet
Well I guess that's true buuuut if it's your day off you shouldn't have to, assuming another person who does the chores isn't ridiculously occupied

self imposed day off.
That makes sense
Why do i keep crying at britains got talent :cry2:
Original post by defenestrated
Why do i keep crying at britains got talent :cry2:

:lovehug: Didn't know it was that bad :eek3: shall steer clear, thanks defen :yy:

P.S pinta at 9:30pm?

Latest