The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmiths University Postgraduate Accommodation 2017-18

Hello! I have received an offer to study a masters in Occupational Psychology at Goldsmiths and I am looking for accommodation. Does anyone have any advice on what accommodation to choose if you are a postgraduate student?

I am considering Batavia due to the price and location, however, I have seen mixed reviews and the size of the flats (up to 20 people) slightly worries me.

Any help would be appreciated!
Hello, I am in the same situation as you and studying Psychology as well.Trying to find the cheapest but good option as well.
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Hi I am studying a course in Psychology as well, I was wondering what you guys have decided to choose as your accommodation? I
Reply 3
Original post by anumorrisonrij
Hi I am studying a course in Psychology as well, I was wondering what you guys have decided to choose as your accommodation? I

I sent off the application and put Batavia as first choice. I can't really afford anything else.. and they are not sure if they will include McMillan Student Village this year..
Original post by Anna Tango
I sent off the application and put Batavia as first choice. I can't really afford anything else.. and they are not sure if they will include McMillan Student Village this year..

I was thinking Batavia as well I was just worried about location and if other postgrads would be living there or it would mostly be undergrads but i read somewhere that wherever the accomodation will be, postgrads would be put in a flat together so thats good news i guess
I put batavia as my first choice too as thats all I can afford. Starting to get excited now- fingers crossed we get it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending