The Student Room Group

HMRC - Front Line Manager (2017)

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone. Does anyone have any updates? My status still says 'scheduled for 1st interview'. I'm hoping we start hearing back soon enough.
Mine says the same, really wanting to hear back soon though. I can't believe we applied in February and it's taken this long
I've spoken to a few people and they say this is normal lol. I've a gut feeling we might hear early may. April is dragging in lol
In the nicest possible way, I'm glad no one has heard anything yet! Still holding out hope for my partner :smile:
I wish her the best of luck :smile: it's not an easy process, and I'm sure all candidates are of a high level at this stage. I'll post if anything changes on my end as I heard they release results by city? :/
Original post by cooperman
I wish her the best of luck :smile: it's not an easy process, and I'm sure all candidates are of a high level at this stage. I'll post if anything changes on my end as I heard they release results by city? :/

That's what's I'm hoping for. He deserves so much better. I would hope if there was a no that people would know by now?
That's what I'm hoping for!
I'm an AO at HMRC in Manchester - I applied last April and I started on October 31st! They don't do things quick here!

In Manchester, they had 84 interviews for 10 positions for FLM, so it will be difficult. I know in Manchester a lot were internal candidates.
Original post by James109565
I'm an AO at HMRC in Manchester - I applied last April and I started on October 31st! They don't do things quick here!

In Manchester, they had 84 interviews for 10 positions for FLM, so it will be difficult. I know in Manchester a lot were internal candidates.

Hey. How long after the interview did you receive a pass/fail response.
About 1 month - I've never known a place like it. Once they say yes, you will be waiting 2 more months before you start to carry out dbs checks etc.
Still scheduled for 1st interview :frown:
Original post by Chibicandi
Still scheduled for 1st interview :frown:

Same here. I think it'll be after the may day bank holiday.
(edited 6 years ago)
I'm the same looking at cs jobs every day lol
Reply 52
Original post by Mcclorp
I'm the same looking at cs jobs every day lol

Good luck to you all. May be we hear from them next week
Original post by Jedaphy
Good luck to you all. May be we hear from them next week
has anyone applied for more than 1 vacancy
No I've only applied for the one. I hope we hear next week! What city did yous all apply for? Good luck!
No I've only applied for the one. I hope we hear next week! What city did yous all apply for? Good luck!

I applied for Belfast and Croydon
Original post by Mcclorp
I applied for Belfast and Croydon
what did you score in the test, it said on mine I scored better than 44%, I never know the exact score
I scored 71 on the test. I don't think it has much influence on their decision now. Interview is the main decider. How did your interview go? I applied for belfast aswell. Who interviewed you? Did it go well?
I scored 71 on the test. I don't think it has much influence on their decision now. Interview is the main decider. How did your interview go? I applied for belfast aswell. Who interviewed you? Did it go well?
a lady called Claire nice looking and an older lady, I think it was ok but I dont know
Original post by Mcclorp
a lady called Claire nice looking and an older lady, I think it was ok but I dont know
was watching cs jobs all day lol, I have a feeling it will be this week lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending