The Student Room Group

TV series and films

Hi!

I have found myself short of films or TV series which I would consider decent and entertaing. I would be glad to find out your preferences.

Personally I watch entertaining movies. I mean those which don't have profound sense but more or less interesting. Still I sometimes I am eager to watch something more senseful.

The TV series I really liked are The Modern Family, The Young Pope, Supernatural, Grimm. I have also watched some Mexican TV series which are rather gripping for me. Films... usually romantic corny melodramas. Of course I do watch more sophisticated ones especially when they are not too boring. I really liked Mission Impossible (all of them), The Passengers and Harry Potter :smile:

Summing up... hahaha looking forward to hearing about your favourite films!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Pumpkinorange
Hi!

I have found myself short of films or TV series which I would consider decent and entertaing. I would be glad to find out your preferences.

Personally I watch entertaining movies. I mean those which don't have profound sense but more or less interesting. Still I sometimes I am eager to watch something more senseful.

The TV series I really liked are The Modern Family, The Young Pope, Supernatural, Grimm. I have also watched some Mexican TV series which are rather gripping for me. Films... usually romantic corny melodramas. Of course I do watch more sophisticated ones especially when they are not too boring. I really liked Mission Impossible (all of them), The Passengers and Harry Potter :smile:

Summing up... hahaha looking forward to hearing about your favourite films!

Out of all them, I've only seen Harry Potter. I'm more of a TV Show kind of guy.
Reply 2
CSI?
Law & Order
Silent Witness
Luther
Chicago PD
Bates Motel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prison Break
Luther
Orphan Black
Pretty Little Liars
Stranger Things
The Walking Dead
Orange Is The New Black
(edited 6 years ago)
If you have amazon prime...

Falling Water
Man in the High Castle
Mr Robot
Black Sails

Spoiler

Once Upon a Time is great if you have Netflix. The first two and a half seasons are best and then it's a bit all over the place, but good watching.

Also Teen Wolf is surprisingly good once you get past the first season or two (imho.) Though I think it's universally agreed season three is the best.

Happy watching! You'll end up with way too much now 😅
Greys Anatomy
Line of duty
Orphan Black
Stranger Things
Reply 7
Original post by BuzzyB73
Once Upon a Time is great if you have Netflix. The first two and a half seasons are best and then it's a bit all over the place, but good watching.

Also Teen Wolf is surprisingly good once you get past the first season or two (imho.) Though I think it's universally agreed season three is the best.

Happy watching! You'll end up with way too much now 😅

Yes teen wolf is amazing Dylan deserves some serious credit for void stiles!

season 4 sucks!
Reply 9
Original post by emerald7770
Prison Break
Luther
Orphan Black
Pretty Little Liars
Stranger Things
The Walking Dead
Orange Is The New Black

The walking dead is my favourite TV series, last season was intense
Original post by Eilidhsimon
Yes teen wolf is amazing Dylan deserves some serious credit for void stiles!

Exactly what I'm on about 😂😂 To be honest it's the only season I've watched completely. He looks like he'll be great in American Assassin too, if you've seen the trailer.
Reply 11
Exactly what I'm on about 😂😂 To be honest it's the only season I've watched completely. He looks like he'll be great in American Assassin too, if you've seen the trailer.

Yes it looks great! I'm a huge fan of him lol
The walking dead is my favourite TV series, last season was intense

Tell me about it! NEGAN is such a savage lmao. Am i the only one who doesn't really miss glenn? who's your favorite character? :smile:
Yes it looks great! I'm a huge fan of him lol

Ditto, though it's a case of I don't know if I like the actor or character more. Or if I can actually distinguish between them... 😕
Reply 14
Original post by emerald7770
Tell me about it! NEGAN is such a savage lmao. Am i the only one who doesn't really miss glenn? who's your favorite character? :smile:

I love Negans character and how unpredictable he is!! I did cry when Glenn died lol just because he was there from the start:frown: and I would say my favourite character is probably Carol, Maggie or Rick - how about you?
Reply 15
Ditto, though it's a case of I don't know if I like the actor or character more. Or if I can actually distinguish between them... 😕

Yes omg! I feel like stiles is almost exactly how Dylan actually is
Yes omg! I feel like stiles is almost exactly how Dylan actually is

I know! Totally agree. (On a side note I love how this thread has deteriorated into two conversations about teen wolf and twd 😂😂)
Reply 17
I know! Totally agree. (On a side note I love how this thread has deteriorated into two conversations about teen wolf and twd 😂😂)

Lmao I know they have to be in my top 3 favourite shows- have you watched sense8? It's another of my favourite
I love Negans character and how unpredictable he is!! I did cry when Glenn died lol just because he was there from the start:frown: and I would say my favourite character is probably Carol, Maggie or Rick - how about you?

True...
Mine is Michonne. Love her!<3
Lmao I know they have to be in my top 3 favourite shows- have you watched sense8? It's another of my favourite

No, is it on Netflix? If it is I'll have to check it out. Not that I get too much time 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending