The Student Room Group

TSR's Got Talent: Entry, questions and chat thread

Scroll to see replies

I know I'm meant to tag you in my blog (since I just finished my thread) but I can't seem to? D:
Original post by furryface12
Get your final updates in quick! Competition ends tomorrow :woo: who do you think will win?

Tomorrow at midnight or..?:colondollar:
Original post by SunlethSky
I know I'm meant to tag you in my blog (since I just finished my thread) but I can't seem to? D:

Can do that for you Mr Sky :hat2:
Hope you're ok :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

You're the best, thank you :cube:

I am thank you, just still facing Skyrim. ...that;s a total lie, I'm just so addicted I keep forgetting to reply to people :rofl:
You're the best, thank you :cube:

I am thank you, just still facing Skyrim. ...that;s a total lie, I'm just so addicted I keep forgetting to reply to people :rofl:

No problem! :penguinhug:

I hope it's going ok? :cube:
Haha it's fine! :smile:
No problem! :penguinhug:

I hope it's going ok? :cube:
Haha it's fine! :smile:

Was a bit difficult at first but I'm remembering the first time I played it (right after that happened) and seeing how far I've come since then. Makes it easier and I see how far things have come. That's kinda rambly but you get the idea, I'm just addicted cause I missed the world of Skyrim so much :colondollar:

But yeah, I hope you're okay too? Not too tired or anything? :smile:
Was a bit difficult at first but I'm remembering the first time I played it (right after that happened) and seeing how far I've come since then. Makes it easier and I see how far things have come. That's kinda rambly but you get the idea, I'm just addicted cause I missed the world of Skyrim so much :colondollar:

But yeah, I hope you're okay too? Not too tired or anything? :smile:

PRSOM :hugs: Aw I am glad you managed it ok in the end :smile: Skyrim seems cool :colondollar:

Erm definitely not :redface:
PRSOM :hugs: Aw I am glad you managed it ok in the end :smile: Skyrim seems cool :colondollar:

Erm definitely not :redface:

It very much is, it's an escapism dream :colondollar:

Aw, well take care of yourself Ms. Total E. A. Vegetable :hugs:
It very much is, it's an escapism dream :colondollar:

Aw, well take care of yourself Ms. Total E. A. Vegetable :hugs:

aw haha
I try and fail lol
E. A :lolwut:
aw haha
I try and fail lol
E. A :lolwut:

"Totally a vegetable" "Total E A Vegetable" LOOK I'M NOT SMRT OK
"Totally a vegetable" "Total E A Vegetable" LOOK I'M NOT SMRT OK

oh :colondollar:
no I am the sillee one shhhhh :hand:
:dunce:

Don't worry, I know it's there! We're not exactly overrun with entries, not sure quite what I was expecting but yeah :tongue: the level of detail in your posts is amazing!

Tomorrow at midnight or..?:colondollar:

If you wish! :eek: you better be okay too :penguinhug: am around to be rambled/ranted/moaned/anything elsed at if you need!
Don't worry, I know it's there! We're not exactly overrun with entries, not sure quite what I was expecting but yeah :tongue: the level of detail in your posts is amazing!

If you wish! :eek: you better be okay too :penguinhug: am around to be rambled/ranted/moaned/anything elsed at if you need!

:colondollar:
I'll be alright :I
:colondollar:
I'll be alright :I

Okay... Sleeeeepp! :poke: :hugs:

Thank you! c: I managed to sneak one last bonus update in there, don't know if the competition already closed though :lol:
Thank you! c: I managed to sneak one last bonus update in there, don't know if the competition already closed though :lol:

Nah you're fine! :smile:

@1secondsofvamps @Sabertooth @Rhythmical any last posts from you guys? You can keep going after this obviously but for the competition!

@1secondsofvamps @Sabertooth @Rhythmical any last posts from you guys? You can keep going after this obviously but for the competition!

Will do mine later
Reply 96
How does entry work thing work?
I'll do a couple entries cuz ya boi is bare talented.
Original post by OGGUS
How does entry work thing work?
I'll do a couple entries cuz ya boi is bare talented.

Make a thread in the TSR's Got Talent subforum, and show off your talents. You have just under 13 hours until the competition is over, so make it good. :p:
Reply 98
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Make a thread in the TSR's Got Talent subforum, and show off your talents. You have just under 13 hours until the competition is over, so make it good. :p:

I can't it then. Maybe next time:h:

Bugger, missed out. Been ill the past couple weeks so not been posting much. Kept up the Polish on my phone in bed but yeah, kinda let things slip in the TSR department. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest