The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

9 working days left till UCAS deadline... never thought ucl would take THAT long lol
Only 4% of applications are now awaiting a decision across all UCAS applications.

If you're still waiting then please ring your universities to ask whether they will decide before the 5 May deadline. It is possible that your application has been overlooked (happens a LOT unfortunately) or that you've missed a communication that required a response. A phone call will not harm your application and it might prevent an automatic rejection due to an administrative error.
Original post by PQ
Only 4% of applications are now awaiting a decision across all UCAS applications.

If you're still waiting then please ring your universities to ask whether they will decide before the 5 May deadline. It is possible that your application has been overlooked (happens a LOT unfortunately) or that you've missed a communication that required a response. A phone call will not harm your application and it might prevent an automatic rejection due to an administrative error.

@PQ thanks for the warning! I'm an international, so don't want to ring them: would an email do, or don't waste my time on such a thing as it will get overlooked?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh how do you tag someone on here? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmmaNuel8
9 working days left till UCAS deadline... never thought ucl would take THAT long lol

Yeah tell me about it. My whole family is freaking out

Posted from TSR Mobile
i did email edinburgh this morning and they sounded like they forgot about me lol

so yeah, do email them
Original post by PQ

i guess about 3% out of 4 are from the bartlett lol
Original post by EmmaNuel8
i did email edinburgh this morning and they sounded like they forgot about me lol

so yeah, do email them

How is this even possible?! I don't know whether to laugh or to cry about this. I just don't get it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I emailed them just now, we'll see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GrétaPanna
I emailed them just now, we'll see.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for your email, we are currently dealing with a large backlog and you are currently 76,204th in the queue...
Original post by thewinelake
Thank you for your email, we are currently dealing with a large backlog and you are currently 76,204th in the queue...

Wow, i didn't even reciece an email telling me what a pirority i'm not. Lucky you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow, i didn't even reciece an email telling me what a pirority i'm not. Lucky you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright, just recieved an answer for my email. Pretty calm and friendly.

"We've received an unusually large number of applications for BSc Architecture this year; we've also relocated to a new building at 22 Gordon Street.
As a result of these two circumstances it has taken a little longer this year to make final decisions on the applications received.
You should, however, be receiving an update by early May at the latest."

Posted from TSR Mobile
I called this morning and the lady said that all decisions will be made by the end of this week...
Alright, just recieved an answer for my email. Pretty calm and friendly.

"We've received an unusually large number of applications for BSc Architecture this year; we've also relocated to a new building at 22 Gordon Street.
As a result of these two circumstances it has taken a little longer this year to make final decisions on the applications received.
You should, however, be receiving an update by early May at the latest."

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know someone at the Bartlett and they seemed to be under the impression there were even more interviews today - also if anyone has any questions I can ask him for you guys!
Original post by Heather.scb
I know someone at the Bartlett and they seemed to be under the impression there were even more interviews today - also if anyone has any questions I can ask him for you guys!

i wouldn't be surprised- these guys love time pressure
Reply 1415
Where is everyone choosing?

I've got a few days to decide between Manchester, Liverpool or UWE. I'm completely torn!!
Original post by Bubbles_jj
I called this morning and the lady said that all decisions will be made by the end of this week...

I called in the afternoon and she said decisions would be made by the deadline (i.e. they'd be working on it over the weekend)...
So the definite maybes are still waiting! I wonder how many their legion number?
Original post by thewinelake
So the definite maybes are still waiting! I wonder how many their legion number?

Count the overseas applicants too, quite a lot 😭
I'm officially sick of the wait.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending