The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
haha no its actually my bday, I would never do that :007: thanks for the roots :u:

:party2::rave::rave: :birthday::rave::rave::party2:

Hope you have a wonderful day :cake:
Original post by queenofswords
:party2::rave::rave: :birthday::rave::rave::party2:

Hope you have a wonderful day :cake:

thank youuuuuuuuuu :hugs:
[video="youtube;JuM7hObGjWI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuM7hObGjWI[/video]

Oooooh Happy Birthday!!!! :h:
[scroll]:yay: :birthday: :yay:[/scroll]
[scrollr]:party:[/scrollr]
Original post by NiamhM1801
Oooooh Happy Birthday!!!! :h:
[scroll]:yay: :birthday: :yay:[/scroll]
[scrollr]:party:[/scrollr]

turns out there isn't justice for me and this situation will remain.
Poor.:cry: I have £100 left in my bank to last me until the end of June.:redface: Looks like someone will be going hungry.:colonhash:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Poor.:cry: I have £100 left in my bank to last me until the end of June.:redface: Looks like someone will be going hungry.:colonhash:

Vote Tory and get a food price increasing Brexit and you can go even more hungry :borat:
[video="youtube;JuM7hObGjWI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuM7hObGjWI[/video]

Happy birthday!!! :biggrin:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Vote Tory and get a food price increasing Brexit and you can go even more hungry :borat:

Lol I'm only poor because several people owe me money and I've had some extra costs that I didn't account for in my buffet eg. lost key cost £30 to replace and going home more times than scheduled.
annoyed tbh :/
and coming on tsr makes me more irritated cos idk what tsr's obsession with homosexuality is this weekend :colonhash:
love is love :nyan:
Original post by CoolCavy
annoyed tbh :/
and coming on tsr makes me more irritated cos idk what tsr's obsession with homosexuality is this weekend :colonhash:
love is love :nyan:

well said :smile:
Original post by chelseafreak
well said :smile:

:hugs:

sorry that ur situation didnt improve btw bud :frown:
:cube:
Hungry.
Original post by CoolCavy
:hugs:

sorry that ur situation didnt improve btw bud :frown:
:cube:

thanks :smile:, tbh i should really have know that the owner of my local bar would decide to stand by the manager instead of take on board the points made by a "valuled customer" and friend of the bar.

what i can't get over is that apparantly everything i said was just stuff i had been told to say by other people, as if i can't make judgements for myself. oh well i only plan to go in until the 4th of august anyway since thats when one of my best mates moves to yarmouth and she is the only reason i go in.

btw what does the cube emoji mean?
desperate like this cat:

[video="youtube;V6JCaT69v1M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6JCaT69v1M[/video]
why is it so difficult for me to focus
Original post by emerald7770
why is it so difficult for me to focus

Because you're on TSR...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had a really nice chat in the kitchen but now I'm back in my room. I can hear K, M and A in M's room next door laughing. Would like to join in but don't really feel welcome and I think I've upset Katie because I'm always laughing at her.:frown: Not AT her, just in a nice way because I think she's funny and I really can't help it.:frown:
I hate myself for becoming so invested in people so quickly.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I hate myself for becoming so invested in people so quickly.

Latest