The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Human Biology May 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hunny, I am doing my HB through ICS and to be honest I feel a lot of the content is repeated and not necessary. I would be very happy with a C grade, but I feel so out of my depth. xx
Guys, the exam is 2 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's revision going???????????????????
:biggrin: :smile: :frown:
Reply 42
I feel like I am not getting anywhere with my revision 😓😓😓😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
How we all feeling about exams? xx
Original post by Emma6235
How we all feeling about exams? xx

REAlLLY Bad!!!!!!!!! I have literally the worst teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:frown::frown::frown:

Wbu????
Reply 45
Original post by Greenapplepear
REAlLLY Bad!!!!!!!!! I have literally the worst teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:frown::frown::frown:

Wbu????

Im sure you are doing great hunnu. I am doing my course online with ICS. I am really finding its a lot of information to take in. I am really starting to panic I will not do as well as I would like.

Can you maybe not speak to your teacher if you feel your not getting the best out of your class? xxx
Original post by Emma6235
Im sure you are doing great hunnu. I am doing my course online with ICS. I am really finding its a lot of information to take in. I am really starting to panic I will not do as well as I would like.

Can you maybe not speak to your teacher if you feel your not getting the best out of your class? xxx

Thanks yeah maybe I should but it's too late to speak to him anymore, literally have 2 lessons left anyway.

I'm sure you'll do really well!!!!!

Can u believe it, it's a week tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Who's ready for the exams now? revision has been unbelievably bad these few days. I should really concentrate. We'll be at a disadvantage if we get the 1-9 marking system. good luck to all of you'll sitting the exams with me. Feel free to produce outstanding results.
Reply 48
Does any one know what the grade boundaries are, I got 90/120 on a mock exam and was wondering what grade that would be. Thanks x
Reply 49
Good luck to everyone taking the exam tomorrow. I really don't feel prepared and don't think I will get the c I need but I think taking it on alongside my ou degree has been a bit too much. Fingers crossed another night cramming might help! Xxx
Original post by Ellytur
Good luck to everyone taking the exam tomorrow. I really don't feel prepared and don't think I will get the c I need but I think taking it on alongside my ou degree has been a bit too much. Fingers crossed another night cramming might help! Xxx

Same i'm so worried lol, my first ever GCSE exam :s-smilie::s-smilie:.! Btw what course r u doing for ur ou course? Good luck to u too Ellytur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get an early night sleep!!!!! :h:
Reply 51
I am doing an Open degree and this year I've been studying the children's literature module so lots of reading! I will be glad when this week is over x
Original post by Ellytur
I am doing an Open degree and this year I've been studying the children's literature module so lots of reading! I will be glad when this week is over x

Oh nice!!! Yeah, free after friday!!!
Any predictions for tomorrow?????
Hey guys ! Just finished paper 1 . It wasn't that hard actually tbh.How was it for you all ?
Was surprisingly easy. But that means the great boundary is going to be high :frown:
Reply 56
Oh no I found it tricky 😭 there are few questions I know I got wrong x
Reply 57
Original post by Ellytur
Oh no I found it tricky 😭 there are few questions I know I got wrong x

I'm the same Hun. I know I have got a few wrong. Some I found really easy and others I felt like I was sitting a chemistry exam !!!
Any one got any thoughts on how the exam went today? Lots of environment related questions but only 2 pages worth in the official text - felt very random! Not sure how I got on despite working really hard. Have been doing well in past papers but really not sure about today's 😒
Original post by Finellie
Any one got any thoughts on how the exam went today? Lots of environment related questions but only 2 pages worth in the official text - felt very random! Not sure how I got on despite working really hard. Have been doing well in past papers but really not sure about today's 😒

Ikr same for me, a question on the function of capsule, cell membrane and cell of the bacterium like wtf.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending