The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y
Original post by ughh.hannah
:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y

I feel emotional. Every time I try to go in M's room, she's like "sorry i need to do work now" "sorry i'm going to bed now" "sorry i'm doing this or doing that". I CAN HEAR YOU ALL LAUGHING LOUDLY THROUGH MY WALL AND WHEN I TRY TO JOIN IN IT'S LIKE I'M NOT ALLOWED.

I feel so secluded. I hate feeling so needy! I've spent my entire life enjoying my own company, but now it's not enough for me. I want to be surrounded by people and chat and laugh and have a good time. WHY DOES MY HALLS HAVE TO BE SO BORING:bawling:
Original post by ForestShadow

So inspirational thanks :smile:
Original post by cupcakes87
In so much pain, can't sleep :sad:

Awh i'm here for you cupcake 😉 Dw it'll all be fine x
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I feel emotional. Every time I try to go in M's room, she's like "sorry i need to do work now" "sorry i'm going to bed now" "sorry i'm doing this or doing that". I CAN HEAR YOU ALL LAUGHING LOUDLY THROUGH MY WALL AND WHEN I TRY TO JOIN IN IT'S LIKE I'M NOT ALLOWED.

I feel so secluded. I hate feeling so needy! I've spent my entire life enjoying my own company, but now it's not enough for me. I want to be surrounded by people and chat and laugh and have a good time. WHY DOES MY HALLS HAVE TO BE SO BORING:bawling:

Ah so you actually made it to uni then
Original post by chelseafreak
thanks :smile:, tbh i should really have know that the owner of my local bar would decide to stand by the manager instead of take on board the points made by a "valuled customer" and friend of the bar.

what i can't get over is that apparantly everything i said was just stuff i had been told to say by other people, as if i can't make judgements for myself. oh well i only plan to go in until the 4th of august anyway since thats when one of my best mates moves to yarmouth and she is the only reason i go in.

btw what does the cube emoji mean?

awww did something happen in the bar? :frown: at least you know you were in the right :hugs: even if that isnt much of a consolation :redface:
and tbh i acc dont know :lol: i just use it as a hug emoji but apparently its from some game or something? :dontknow:
Worried, nervous, excited and happy.

Spoiler

Original post by ForestShadow
x

Good advice but whenever I do fall for someone, I always think that they are genuinely investing in me too. I just feel like I'm doing something really wrong and I don't know what. Thank you though! :hugs:
Original post by CoolCavy
awww did something happen in the bar? :frown: at least you know you were in the right :hugs: even if that isnt much of a consolation :redface:
and tbh i acc dont know :lol: i just use it as a hug emoji but apparently its from some game or something? :dontknow:

trust me enough happens in that bar to the point where its part eastenders and part jeremy klye. but as i say according to the owner i as my own person can't possible form opinions on what i see is happening and it must just be what other people tell me to say. nice to know where i stand.

i look forward to when the people i get on with in there have left due to the bad work enviroment and the place goes under, i'm not the only one who only goes in there to see my mate thats moving.

sorry to ramble on a bit here it just helps to type out this stuff sometimes. :hugs:
Original post by CoolCavy

It's from a game called Portal, the cube is the Companion cube you get during the course of the game
I'm letting go of my self-hatred , never felt this good

Posted from TSR Mobile
just want to do one thing right for once
Miffed at the painfully predictable Bates Mote finale.
My nose seems to hate me :frown:
First it was runny, now it's blocked and it's bleeding....
......and My French speaking exam is tômorrow :angry:
Original post by IKEAPanda37

oh dear :hugs:have you tried/got a nasal inhaler? works a treat usually
AaaaaaaaAAAAaaaHHHhhhhhhhh
I'm hAVING A BREAKDOWN
Annoyed, TSB still won't let me log into my online account :angry:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
AaaaaaaaAAAAaaaHHHhhhhhhhh
I'm hAVING A BREAKDOWN

:console: PMs open if you want a chat, know how it feels :hugs: You're not alone :cube:

Original post by bizzy_penguin
Annoyed, TSB still won't let me log into my online account :angry:

:penguinhug:

Original post by IKEAPanda37

Yôu can still it! Rest up fôr tômôrrôw! :rave: :hugs:

Latest