The Student Room Group

The Harry Potter Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Snufkin
:redface: Why does everyone say it's in London? I live a few minutes walk from the studios, we definitely aren't in London. :lol: Have fun though - the gift shop is indeed really expensive. :gasp:

Cause Watford is part of Greater London or all that jazz stuff about boroughs. That's what I remember being told (and I used to live in Watford myself).
Original post by Airmed
Cause Watford is part of Greater London or all that jazz stuff about boroughs. That's what I remember being told (and I used to live in Watford myself).

It isn't though. Watford is most assuredly not in Greater London/any London borough. You lived in Watford? :eek2: Which bit?
Original post by Snufkin
It isn't though. Watford is most assuredly not in Greater London/any London borough. You lived in Watford? :eek2: Which bit?

Idk which bit. I was very young. :colondollar:
Original post by Airmed
Idk which bit. I was very young. :colondollar:

Oh :frown:. Well you dodged a bullet by moving away.
Original post by Snufkin
Oh :frown:. Well you dodged a bullet by moving away.

My parents divorced so it's not like I could stay :lol: and we only lived there as it was cheaper than living in London.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Omg I'm jealous! :eek: have fun and make sure to take a lot of pics to show us :yep:

:youbetcha::yep: I will probably take loads :h: come to think of it I need to upload my photos still, when I went to the Doctor who experience from a couple of years ago
I'd love to go to the harry potter theme park in Florida also (or wherever it is abroad) but that's somewhat impossible for me & my family right now. Its on my Life bucket list (which I don't even have... :tongue: :biggrin:)

Original post by Snufkin
:redface: Why does everyone say it's in London? I live a few minutes walk from the studios, we definitely aren't in London. :lol: Have fun though - the gift shop is indeed really expensive. :gasp:

I believe its in Watford? (looking at the prices of the stuff on the website for the shop its eye-watering expensive...
Reply 126
I'm hinting at my mum to buy me this dressing gown for my bday :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For me:
Hogwarts House: HUFFLEPUFF
Ilvermorny House: Thunderbird
Patronus: Siberian cat
Wand: Forget
Original post by Airmed
While Snape did all of that, he still bullied children. He teased a girl for having big teeth, he was absolutely horrible to Neville :sad:

Snape is my fav character
So it's the anniversary of the Final Battle at Hogwarts, and every year or so, JK Rowling apologises for killing off a character.

Today it was Snape.

Nope. Not happy. Where is the apology for Hedwig or Dobby? :cry2:
Original post by Airmed
So it's the anniversary of the Final Battle at Hogwarts, and every year or so, JK Rowling apologises for killing off a character.

Today it was Snape.

Nope. Not happy. Where is the apology for Hedwig or Dobby? :cry2:

Here lies Dobby, a Free Elf :moon:
Original post by ByronicHero
Here lies Dobby, a Free Elf :moon:

Such a beautiful place it is, to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend, Harry Potter.
I'm in Gryffindor
Thunderbird
My patronus is a dog (forgot which one)
My wand is a phoenix feather core and I believe the wood is an oak but might be wrong. I have not checked in a while!
My favourite moment is when George and Fred Weasley absolutely slay Professor Umbridge!
Original post by Airmed
Such a beautiful place it is, to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend, Harry Potter.

And then with a little shudder the elf became quite still, and his eyes were nothing more than great glassy orbs, sprinkled with light from the stars they could not see.

I definitely did not shed a quiet tear the first time I read that :ninja2:
And then with a little shudder the elf became quite still, and his eyes were nothing more than great glassy orbs, sprinkled with light from the stars they could not see.

I definitely did not shed a quiet tear the first time I read that :ninja2:

No, I don't have tears in my eyes right now, absolutely not. :ninjagirl:
Original post by Airmed

This is what drives me to drink.
Original post by Airmed

how dare you not tag me?
This is what drives me to drink.

Deaths of amazing fictional characters?
Original post by 0to100
how dare you not tag me?

Because I'm too busy being sad, Goddammit
Original post by Airmed
Deaths of amazing fictional characters?

That, and all of the other things. I'm easily coerced.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending