The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PCsqwelch
It was ok. The examiner was really good.
I had cards about communicating by Skype/letter/texts and my A2 one was about integration and immigration.
The sample cards on AQA are super helpful. I found a lot of them were similar.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know what order your speaking was? Like were you 1st in your class to do the speaking or 5th etc ? Thank you so much :smile: :smile:
Original post by naturegirl99
Do you know what order your speaking was? Like were you 1st in your class to do the speaking or 5th etc ? Thank you so much :smile: :smile:

Would anyone mind posting the link of the sample cards as I can't seem to find them :smile:
Reply 102
Hello! What has been said around forums is that there are cards on pesticides and animal testing!! Good luck to all, please could you come back after the exam and spread the word of what cards you have been given!
Original post by GH39R
Hello! What has been said around forums is that there are cards on pesticides and animal testing!! Good luck to all, please could you come back after the exam and spread the word of what cards you have been given!

its so :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: that some people know what cards theyre gonna get whilst others had clue... not that i'm complaining :colonhash:
Reply 104
Original post by KloppOClock
its so :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: that some people know what cards theyre gonna get whilst others had clue... not that i'm complaining :colonhash:

Well, there are 6 cards so it will be really hard to know all points on all cards, a feel for what is expected will help of course but not create a big advantage
Original post by GH39R
Well, there are 6 cards so it will be really hard to know all points on all cards, a feel for what is expected will help of course but not create a big advantage

Don't be so sure you know what's coming up. We know animal testing and pesticides yes, but the other 4? undoubtedly an immigration one somewhere, but the other 3?
Reply 106
Original post by David1799
Don't be so sure you know what's coming up. We know animal testing and pesticides yes, but the other 4? undoubtedly an immigration one somewhere, but the other 3?

So far people have had pesticides, animal testing, refugees and poverty.
Original post by PsychofKam
Yes it is AQA A2 and mine were the exact same cards

Can you remember what letter card you had???
Original post by David1799

actually i can be sure, i know the title of all six cards and what they said
Reply 109
actually i can be sure, i know the title of all six cards and what they said

Hi please can you confirm what the six cards are? Just as a reassurance. Thanks!!
Original post by GH39R
Hi please can you confirm what the six cards are? Just as a reassurance. Thanks!!

no lol
Reply 111
no lol

What I've heard is that there is
Pesticides
Animal testing
Refugees
Recycling
Poverty
What is the 6th and are these the ones that you have got?
The 6th card is apparently on electric cars
Reply 113
Original post by naturegirl99
I think these are the six cards, do you think so too?
Pesticides
Animal testing
Refugees
Recycling
Poverty
Electric cars

Hey I don't think that's right because there are supposed to be 2 cards under each topic but animal testing, poverty and electric cars would be under contemporary social issues, which doesn't equate? Unless electric cars is environment but that's covered by pesticides and recycling?

This is so confusing 😔
Original post by ac3005
Hey I don't think that's right because there are supposed to be 2 cards under each topic but animal testing, poverty and electric cars would be under contemporary social issues, which doesn't equate? Unless electric cars is environment but that's covered by pesticides and recycling?

This is so confusing 😔

So,
Multicultural society
-Refugees
Environment
-Recycling
-Pesticides
-Electric cars
Contemporary social issues
-Poverty
-Scientific advances

So shouldn't there be another card about multicultural society rather than environment?:frown:
Reply 115
Original post by ec12141999
So,
Multicultural society
-Refugees
Environment
-Recycling
-Pesticides
-Electric cars
Contemporary social issues
-Poverty
-Scientific advances

So shouldn't there be another card about multicultural society rather than environment?:frown:

Yeah, I don't think electric cars is right. I heard that the multicultural society ones were how the media influences racism and terrorism & refugees.
Original post by ac3005
Yeah, I don't think electric cars is right. I heard that the multicultural society ones were how the media influences racism and terrorism & refugees.

Thankyou that makes more sense!:smile: And yeah it is definitely not right to have three that would go under environment, hopefully I will get either racism or refugees as one of mine because i hate environment
I did my speaking exam today and wish I'd seen this forum before! Don't worry the stimulus cards are not that hard!! You can use points such as moral obligation etc easily with the ones I was given :smile:
Original post by c_rebeca
Hi guys, does anyone know how I can improve my fluency in a week. I have my Spanish oral on Thursday but I've noticed I say umm and err a lot when I'm speaking. Will i get marked down for this ??

Same with me! And yes we do get marked on the fluency...😬 However, 2 things that have helped me are 1) just keep speaking in Spanish. I spent a whole day translating almost everything I said in English into Spanish..sounds cray but deffo helped and 2) just remember helpful phrases off by heart, such as 'me fastidia que..' or 'dijo que..' I always try to use the word 'pues' as a filler too. 'Que va' is a good phrase too just to give you more time to think.
Could anybody confirm the six debate topics please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending