The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

don't know why i bother sometimes
Absolutely crushed and just about keeping it together
Tfw you finally come out the closet inrl and get accepted by ur parent :smile:
Finally about to wrap up this damn assignment.
@CheeseIsVeg

You never text me anymore. *sniff*

It's mock week, have some flowers :cube:
Original post by CoolCavy
Tfw you finally come out the closet inrl and get accepted by ur parent :smile:

:smile:
Original post by bizzy_penguin
oh dear :hugs:have you tried/got a nasal inhaler? works a treat usually

:hugs:
Sadly I don't :frown: Wish I did tho :redface: I think its getting better but I thought that last time and then it didnt :tongue:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: PMs open if you want a chat, know how it feels :hugs: You're not alone :cube:

:penguinhug:

Yôu can still it! Rest up fôr tômôrrôw! :rave: :hugs:

Aw thank you :hugs: Chilling right now, watched La Haine once more to refresh myself, the ending gets me everytime :cry:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Sadly I don't :frown: Wish I did tho :redface: I think its getting better but I thought that last time and then it didnt :tongue:

Aw thank you :hugs: Chilling right now, watched La Haine once more to refresh myself, the ending gets me everytime :cry:

Rooting for you IP! :hugs: Lemme know how it goes? :puppyeyes:
Oh not La Haine :frown:
:sad: :console: I hated that film ngl :lol:
I'm actually struggling to breathe. I just want someone to scoop me up and hold me because I feel so alone.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I'm actually struggling to breathe. I just want someone to scoop me up and hold me because I feel so alone.

Rooting for you IP! :hugs: Lemme know how it goes? :puppyeyes:
Oh not La Haine :frown:
:sad: :console: I hated that film ngl :lol:

Thank you CIV :cube: Bien sur :h: (imagine theres a triangle on the u :thumbsup:)
Sacriledge :shock: Its a great film (dw i wont judge :hugs:)
Thank you CIV :cube: Bien sur :h: (imagine theres a triangle on the u :thumbsup:)
Sacriledge :shock: Its a great film (dw i wont judge :hugs:)

:lovehug: S'ok :hugs: (:wink: )
:hide: It had naughty words and whilst I like Verlan it was very violent and harsh :colondollar: (the end was a bit too much tbh :colondollar:)
:lovehug: S'ok :hugs: (:wink: )
:hide: It had naughty words and whilst I like Verlan it was very violent and harsh :colondollar: (the end was a bit too much tbh :colondollar:)

:loveduck:
Hmmmm true :tongue: I didn't really mind, probably bc anything sounds so much nicer in French :rofl: (yeah it is :console:)
:loveduck:
Hmmmm true :tongue: I didn't really mind, probably bc anything sounds so much nicer in French :rofl: (yeah it is :console:)

:cube:
True :love: :france:
(:redface: :hugs: goodnight Mr panda!)
:cube:
True :love: :france:
(:redface: :hugs: goodnight Mr panda!)

Night Fromage n'est pas un fruit :jumphug:
A bit tired.
I saw too many distracted people trying to 'study' today. One was watching dance performances on his laptop, one was watching "how to massage" videos and one brought a loaf of bread and a tub of butter to eat by dipping the slices of bread directly into the tub of butter, yuck!
Been talking about my problems to Rob for an hour in the kitchen, just us two. I cried and he rubbed my back. He's very lovely. Very mature guy. He's my age so we have that in common.
When you put on a 40 minute composition of "I am the Doctor" to get you through your assignment.
Had like 2 breakdowns today yikes :/

Latest