The Student Room Group

Accenture Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by squirrology
Yeah I am.
Same here, but it's been three weeks (almost a month) since I've accepted my offer but still haven't heard anything, I'm debating on whether to e-mail them.

Did they mention to you that there's a company dinner?? They briefly mentioned this to me but still wondering when they are going to send more details on this.

call HR and speak to them and ask whats going on that's what i did before
and also no mention of a dinner but a mention of a meet up at the office 1 to 2 weeks before we start just meeting the team members and others who got the job as well
Hi guys, I attended the assessment centre some time ago yet haven't received a response from them?? emailed them and they said they're still waiting on the results from the recruiter but it has been well over 10 working days. Should I assume I was unsuccessful?
Reply 22
umm they will contact you, even if you are unsuccessful , if anything theyre probably still choosing people for the job so dont be disheartened. they contacted me after like 3 weeks from the assessment centre date, call HR thats the best thing tbh, whats your name, you could have been in my assessment centre
Erm okay, thought it would be weird to not have got a response and my name is Zak, congrats btw!
Well I tried to send an enquiry to a member of HR about references & other questions and apparently she's on vacation till 8th May. So probably they are delaying responses till then.

Oh right, there's still hope then haha, thanks.
Reply 25
Original post by dreamweaver01
Oh right, there's still hope then haha, thanks.

can you remember any names from your assessment centre like the other candidates,
Reply 26
I'm debating on whether to email HR or just wait patiently.

Obhh that's way too long. I only live 45-50 mintues from London and my local train operator would take me directly to Fenchurch street so wouldn't have to rely on the tube and what not.

The salary made for the apprenticeship is supposed to be enough to live in London so I'm sure it should be enough for you.

ive accepted the offer as well and haven't heard anything from them as well, just going to wait tbh,
Original post by Dkusht
can you remember any names from your assessment centre like the other candidates,

I remember a few people's names such as Mostak and Ekansh but i guess that's it
Reply 28
I remember a few people's names such as Mostak and Ekansh but i guess that's it

joker yh :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:in mist and j hus was at mine
😂😂😂 no really that was his name
Reply 30
Hey guys, anyone applied for the Newcastle position ? What was the AC like ?
Reply 31
😂😂😂 no really that was his name

loool wasnt my AC then
Original post by Dkusht
loool wasnt my AC then

Got a call today and.. got through! see you there!

Congrats! Is it the trailblazer or three year one in London? Mines three year.
Reply 34

ayyy
niceeee one!! see you there
Hi All

I'm nearly done with my application but I'm stuck on a question don't know how much I should right ???

'' How does Accenture use technology to improve a business? '' - i added vodafone's HR apps as an example but dunno

how did you guys answer yours and how many words ... mine is 260????

please help
Reply 36
Original post by ellie20166
Hi All

I'm nearly done with my application but I'm stuck on a question don't know how much I should right ???

'' How does Accenture use technology to improve a business? '' - i added vodafone's HR apps as an example but dunno

how did you guys answer yours and how many words ... mine is 260????

please help

yeah same as squirrolgy, didnt write that much think i only mentioned microsoft azure cloud systems thats about it
thanks guys will try submit it today :afraid:... did you guys finish your a-levels then?
Original post by ellie20166
thanks guys will try submit it today :afraid:... did you guys finish your a-levels then?

No I'm still doing mine, I'm finishing sixth form in a month wbu?
I finished my level 3 apprenticeship in September and I'm still employed... my salary is more than accenture's apprenticeship , but I'm not just after the money but the degree .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending