The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Had like 2 breakdowns today yikes :/

:hugs:
Feeling tired of toxic people and struggling to manage to keep my a levels together

Dont worry your not the only one

I second the hug idea. :tongue:
Randomly feeling like I'm gonna cry :/ damn it.
Original post by MKaur18
Dont worry your not the only one

I literally cried and had a 10 min panic last night bc i thought i lost my assignment :/

Original post by SassKing13
I second the hug idea. :tongue:

:h:

join the club :console:
I literally cried and had a 10 min panic last night bc i thought i lost my assignment :/

:h:

join the club :console:

Trust me i know how you feel. I was on the verge of crying at school today. My supposed friends are now 'competitive'. I've got another year of sixth form left. 😒😒 can't wait to leave after a levels.. 😩
When you're on just under 900 words of a 2000 word essay and you've written about everything you could possibly write about.:nothing:
tired.
Was confused as to why but then i realised ive had about 7 hours in 2 nights which isn't that horrendous but im getting a bit exhausted now after so much work
maybe that's why im having bad chest pains, feel like im being squeezed :redface:
but idc cos i haven't ever felt this comfortable within myself and no melatonin or school stress will subdue this feeling :cute:
I have 6666 rep points, dunno, getting such a combinations of rep made me feel like I achieved something for a second. :tongue:
Original post by CoolCavy
tired.
Was confused as to why but then i realised ive had about 7 hours in 2 nights which isn't that horrendous but im getting a bit exhausted now after so much work
maybe that's why im having bad chest pains, feel like im being squeezed :redface:
but idc cos i haven't ever felt this comfortable within myself and no melatonin or school stress will subdue this feeling :cute:

:lovehug:
:console: Sorry I'm cuddling you so hard :colondollar: it's because I don't wanna let go :emo:
Hope you get well soon and have a good night sleep :redface:
:jumphug: You know how much I love thee, Cavsicle dearest x

Original post by NotNotBatman
I have 6666 rep points, dunno, getting such a combinations of rep made me feel like I achieved something for a second. :tongue:

Have some more :colone:
tired.

Aww Cavy, I hope you feel better soon xxx :hugs:
stressed about the ucas acceptance deadline
stressed i haven't heard back from my apprenticeship interview
stressed about my upcoming A2 exams
stressed because i don't know what i want to do with my life

conclusion: stressed
I am sorry Ms EF, I will go prioritise

@CheeseIsVeg
Hahaha :rofl:

I suppose most of us need to get our priorities straight this time of year :tongue:
Today I've realised just how lazy I am
tired.

:hugs:hope the chest pains stop soon Cavy
Feeling so so tired & stressed. My exams are in under 2 weeks. I'm getting heart burn 😩 Eating habits have become ridiculous. My mood swings are stronger. I just can't wait to finish my AS. If these are my AS' I can't even imagine how my A2 are gonna be like. 😞😞
I haven't felt this bad in a while. I'm so f**king stupid, and I am screwed for my exams.
Finished my assignment. Relieved.
My hair is at the shortest it has ever been :eek: Love it.

Just got off the phone with my school best friend and we have made tentative plans for me to visit her in June, :h: That should be fun!

Latest