The Student Room Group

I'm very addicted to league of legends :')

My bf introduced me to this game so we could play together and ever since I've been totalled obsessed with it and can't stop playing 😂 I have exams and a levels this summer and I need to stop!! But I cantttt! 😂 Help me! Is anyone else this addicted??? I play like 12 games a day 😂

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I have a similar issue now with my PS4 whilst studying my A-Levels. The best thing to do is if you have any free periods at college at least revise in them. In my case I do roughly 10 hours of revision in college itself, that way I have no distractions and when I get home I have already done at least two hours that day so can go on the PS4 and relax! If not just unplug your computer and make your mum hide it away until your done. A couple hours revision cant hurt right?

- Adam
LoL.
its too late now...
Reply 4
Original post by Bedfe 1
My bf introduced me to this game so we could play together and ever since I've been totalled obsessed with it and can't stop playing 😂 I have exams and a levels this summer and I need to stop!! But I cantttt! 😂 Help me! Is anyone else this addicted??? I play like 12 games a day 😂

Haha my ex introduced me to world of warcraft the summer before my first year of uni! I spent hours straight playing it, which resulted in not really making friends and doing bad at exams and assignments! Just don't play it again restrict yourself somehow maybe tell a friend to put parental controls on it (that's what my ex and I did to each other in order for both of us to study more)
Reply 5
Original post by theoneandonlybob
its too late now...

😂 it really is LoL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
It's just so good... I've managed to main a champ and now I'm stuck in the game all my life. I'm on it as we speak... it's a bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be the Sona to your Garen.
Reply 8
Original post by Bedfe 1
It's just so good... I've managed to main a champ and now I'm stuck in the game all my life. I'm on it as we speak... it's a bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

As long as it's not Yasuo there is still hope
Reply 9
Original post by Gintokii

It just... is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bedfe 1

Skins? (you can still be saved)
Reply 11
Skins? (you can still be saved)

No.. no skins

Posted from TSR Mobile
My other half introduced me to League too a couple of years ago. I love it. :biggrin:

Although we're currently playing a different MOBA game, Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm (another one he introduced me to some time ago), atm because I want the Officer D.Va skin in Overwatch. :heart:
Ah lol jk Yasuo main here too, (we yasuo players must stick together) I have some spare RP can gift you with some yaswag ^^
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Ah lol jk Yasuo main here too, (we yasuo players must stick together) I have some spare RP can gift you with some yaswag ^^

Ah m8 got loads of rp, just haven't got well into yasuo yet :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bedfe 1
Ah m8 got loads of rp, just haven't got well into yasuo yet :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dunno if you go on draft pick or have already started ranked play but Yasuo is permanently banned by both teams (so much that I've only played him 5 times this entire year)
:frown:
Go into ranked get really tilted and then never play again usually works for a few days 8)
Original post by DancingGroot
Go into ranked get really tilted and then never play again usually works for a few days 8)

This doesn't work I get tilted losing 2 games then I come back the next day even more motivated to win back my lost LP

:dumbells::dumbells:
Reply 18
Guys, I'm not even level 30 yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest