The Student Room Group

How to be a desirable guy...

...and let the girls come to me
Reply 1
Original post by NoWhereMan.
Oh hai @SgtPepper's.
[video="youtube;PsnsP3mpGsI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsnsP3mpGsI[/video]
Reply 3
Original post by Tootles
Oh hai @SgtPepper's.

Sorry not me!
Reply 4
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
[video="youtube;PsnsP3mpGsI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsnsP3mpGsI[/video]

Here in the UK this is called Lynx. I find it has a 'tacky' smell. I use PacoRobana deoderant and aftershave
Reply 5
Bump*
Reply 6
Bump*
Nice avatar tho
Act like you're not pursuing them, then they'll think you're one of the good guys
Here in the UK this is called Lynx. I find it has a 'tacky' smell. I use PacoRobana deoderant and aftershave

PR million or invictus is just as tacky as lynx.
Original post by hezzlington
PR million or invictus is just as tacky as lynx.

Is it really. Lynx costing what £6 and Invictus costing £20 smells the same. Guess you believe the lynx ads.
Original post by Mystery.
Nice avatar tho

Thanks! Just been watching Yellow Submarine!
Is it really. Lynx costing what £6 and Invictus costing £20 smells the same. Guess you believe the lynx ads.

I don't know how you have reached the conclusion that I 'believe the lynx ads'. I don't watch TV so I have no idea what ads you are talking about.
I don't know how you have reached the conclusion that I 'believe the lynx ads'. I don't watch TV so I have no idea what ads you are talking about.

Well if you watch the Lynx ads you will see that if you wear lynx you 'pull all the girls'. What I am saying is with Lynx you get what you pay for, a discount deodorant.

just be yourself and the right girl will come one day!
Well if you watch the Lynx ads you will see that if you wear lynx you 'pull all the girls'. What I am saying is with Lynx you get what you pay for, a discount deodorant.

okay wearing aftershave/smelling nice will get you a compliment and nothing more than that. It doesn't matter what you wear most people can't really tell the brand unless it's an iconic fragrance, or overly used fragrance (like PR - million).

I don't really care for lynx or brands for teenagers, like PR.
okay wearing aftershave/smelling nice will get you a compliment and nothing more than that. It doesn't matter what you wear most people can't really tell the brand unless it's an iconic fragrance, or overly used fragrance (like PR - million).

I don't really care for lynx or brands for teenagers, like PR.

Don't you.
Bump*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending