The Student Room Group

PGCE application process, term dates etc

Hi there,

I am hoping I can get some advice from anyone who has done or is currently doing a PGCE - I know that you apply in September time, but when does the course actually start? October the same year, or do you have to wait until the following year? When does the course run from and when does it finish? How many hours a week do you spend in lectures etc when you are not on a placement?

Thanks so much for your help, I cant seem to find these answers anywhere! :smile:
Original post by hannahjane123
Hi there,

I am hoping I can get some advice from anyone who has done or is currently doing a PGCE - I know that you apply in September time, but when does the course actually start? October the same year, or do you have to wait until the following year? When does the course run from and when does it finish? How many hours a week do you spend in lectures etc when you are not on a placement?

Thanks so much for your help, I cant seem to find these answers anywhere! :smile:

You apply in september for the next academic year not that year. I've not done a pgce but i think they run from september to june

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending