The Student Room Group

Cie spanish igcse may 2017

Does anyone have Spanish next week??
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Does anyone know any useful vocabulary?
Reply 2
I do and not looking forward to it so any advice is greatly received!
Reply 3
Surely there are more of you out there sitting this exam tomorrow???

Any thoughts on the exam?
Reply 4
Original post by KIRM
Surely there are more of you out there sitting this exam tomorrow???

Any thoughts on the exam?

I am really surprised that no one else has replied! Really nervous for tomorrow though :frown:

I hope that the listening isn't too hard as I heard it was for both French and German.
Reply 5
Original post by oliva7
I am really surprised that no one else has replied! Really nervous for tomorrow though :frown:

I hope that the listening isn't too hard as I heard it was for both French and German.

I am also very nervous, had friends who did the French listening last week and they all said it was hard. Good luck for tomorrow and let me know your thoughts!
Reply 6
Original post by KIRM
I am also very nervous, had friends who did the French listening last week and they all said it was hard. Good luck for tomorrow and let me know your thoughts!

Thank you! Good luck also :smile:
Reply 7
How did everyone find Spanish? It was definitely easier than German. What answers did you guys get?
NGL i bossed it
Original post by Emm22
How did everyone find Spanish? It was definitely easier than German. What answers did you guys get?

Easy
Reply 10
Original post by Emm22

It was okay. Slightly tricky in places but overall it was good. I am worried now because I think the grade boundaries will be very high :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by oliva7
It was okay. Slightly tricky in places but overall it was good. I am worried now because I think the grade boundaries will be very high :frown:

I agree, we can't win, if we find it better than we expected we then panic the grade boundaries will be raised and the opposite if we all found it really hard. I am so glad I had my American Spanish tutor last night - even if he thought I was rubbish he boosted my confidence so much, which is what I needed. Still found both exams tricky in places.

Reading paper next week.........?
Reply 12
**** me sideways that listening paper was a *****
Reply 13
Any thoughts for Fridays Reading Paper?
Reply 14
Original post by oliva7

My teacher says the grade boundaries will be higher than they've ever been before :,(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending