The Student Room Group

Favorite thing to listen to while studying?

I like to listen to classical music, it's very calming. Satie's Gymnopedie No 1 is my favorite. What about you guys?

Scroll to see replies

R4 or R5. Mozart is the one known to assist study.
Reply 2
stuff like flume and xxyyxx, best for late night work
Reply 3
With regards to maximizing effectiveness, nothing.
Reply 4
Original post by Roger11
stuff like flume and xxyyxx, best for late night work

I love flume!
Rule Britannia on a continuous loop for 10 hours increases productivity by a mile
Reply 6
XXXTENTACION - helps me focus and gives me motivation
Reply 7
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
With regards to maximizing effectiveness, nothing.

Your profile picture is wonderful:adore:
Original post by Daiski
I like to listen to classical music, it's very calming. Satie's Gymnopedie No 1 is my favorite. What about you guys?

Good choice, I do love Satie. Though I prefer Gymnopedie No. 3 or Gnossienne No.1. I also particularly love this one for background while reading or revising:

[video="youtube;n9oQEa-d5rU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9oQEa-d5rU[/video]
Reply 9
Original post by 999tigger
R4 or R5. Mozart is the one known to assist study.

Can't say I've heard that before, I'll give it a try :h:
Reply 10
Original post by Grim_Squeaker
Good choice, I do love Satie. Though I prefer Gymnopedie No. 3 or Gnossienne No.1. I also particularly love this one for background while reading or revising:

[video="youtube;n9oQEa-d5rU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9oQEa-d5rU[/video]

Oh I've heard this! It's beautiful, I would totally play it on repeat for hours :h:
Original post by Daiski
I love flume!

flumes really good live, go if you get a chance
Prog rock.
At the moment it's the '88 Keys' playlist on Spotify, although for a long time it was the Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them soundtrack I listened to.
Reply 14
Original post by black1blade
Prog rock.

What's that? I've never heard of it before:^_^:
Radiohead
Reply 16
Original post by imnotcatherine
At the moment it's the '88 Keys' playlist on Spotify, although for a long time it was the Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them soundtrack I listened to.

I LOVED THAT MOVIE! Are you into harry potter?
Reply 17
Original post by Daiski
Your profile picture is wonderful:adore:

Thanks; I have always thought so, but seldom do others voice such an opinion. :colonhash:
Reply 18
Original post by Roger11
flumes really good live, go if you get a chance

Will do! Thanks! :h:
Reply 19
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Thanks; I have always thought so, but seldom do others voice such an opinion. :colonhash:

Haters gonna hate? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest