Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Fast track June 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Abbydwyer98
Hello i have an interview for the Fast Track course next wednesday i am just wondering do you need to bring anything with you? For example ID, certificates etc.

Hiya Abbydwyer98
What subjects are you going to study?
When I went for my interview I took my ID and certificates with me but I never needed them so it's up to you.
Good luck on Wednesday
Let us know how you get on👍

Kim82
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Kim82!
Hiya Abbydwyer98
What subjects are you going to study?
When I went for my interview I took my ID and certificates with me but I never needed them so it's up to you.
Good luck on Wednesday
Let us know how you get on👍

Kim82

Hi Kim!
Thanks for replying. I have applied for the Biology pathway to continue onto a Human Biology degree!
Hello i have an interview for the Fast Track course next wednesday i am just wondering do you need to bring anything with you? For example ID, certificates etc.

Good luck with your interview! I found that I was a bit nervous before I went in, but it isn't that bad once you get started.

Has anyone been accepted and asked to go to an enrolment on the 25th of May? I think that there is a different date for people who are applying for accommodation in the Uni.
Reply 63
Original post by DanielG95
Good luck with your interview! I found that I was a bit nervous before I went in, but it isn't that bad once you get started.

Has anyone been accepted and asked to go to an enrolment on the 25th of May? I think that there is a different date for people who are applying for accommodation in the Uni.

Hiya DanielG95

I am going to enrolment on the 25e May at 17:00
Due to exams that day.
You going on that day too??

Kim82
Original post by Kim82!
Hiya DanielG95

Due to exams that day.

Kim82

Yeah, I am going on that day but at 1 PM. Most likely it will be just setting up computer accounts, getting ID cards etc.

Should be easy enough!

Yeah i feel really nervous!! Have you applied for your degree for September already?
Reply 66
Yeah i feel really nervous!! Have you applied for your degree for September already?

Hiya Abbydwyer98

How was just reading what you mean for the degree in September you do that when you pass the fastrack isn't it.
I have done my student finance for September that's all ready and done for then..

Kim82

As Kim said, you automatically get a conditional offer for the degree when you are accepted. The condition is that you pass the fast track.

Just gotta do your own student finance. Hope that helps you.

Hi, I didn't need to show anything at the interview.
Good Luck 😊

Hi,
I am going on the 25th for enrolment at 5pm as will be in work.
Original post by Kim82!
Hiya DanielG95

Due to exams that day.

Kim82

Hi Kim,
I'm going at 5pm on the 25th to due to being in work. Maybe see you there
Aw thank you both! I was worrying about that, i thought we might have too apply for clearance or something! Thank you both for all your information
Reply 72
Original post by moiragwen
Hi Kim,
I'm going at 5pm on the 25th to due to being in work. Maybe see you there

Hiya moiragwen

Yes we might meet each other there.
Can't wait to start
Sorted all my student finance out for September
So I am already to go....

Kim82
Aw thank you both! I was worrying about that, i thought we might have too apply for clearance or something! Thank you both for all your information

No worries, happy to help! I'm glad we don't have to go through all that UCAS points stuff haha!
Reply 74
No worries, happy to help! I'm glad we don't have to go through all that UCAS points stuff haha!

DanielG95
you are right no UCAS for us 👍
All work very hard the next 6/7 weeks and pass 🎉🎉

Kim82
Hiya just wondering if anyone can help me as I'm really worried about my interview on Wednesday. I applied without telling anyone as wasn't sure how well I would do and even get this far to be honest, obviously thrilled about getting an interview I've had to tell my mum for financial reasons. my only issue now is i've been told a surprise family holiday has been booked bang in the middle of the course for my Grandma.If i'm successful and get a place on the course I will have to consider cancelling this holiday as I know what is more important but just wondering if anyone thinks this is worth mentioning just in case they can give me some grace with it? thanks for any advice in advance :h:
Original post by HayleyW1993
Hiya just wondering if anyone can help me as I'm really worried about my interview on Wednesday. I applied without telling anyone as wasn't sure how well I would do and even get this far to be honest, obviously thrilled about getting an interview I've had to tell my mum for financial reasons. my only issue now is i've been told a surprise family holiday has been booked bang in the middle of the course for my Grandma.If i'm successful and get a place on the course I will have to consider cancelling this holiday as I know what is more important but just wondering if anyone thinks this is worth mentioning just in case they can give me some grace with it? thanks for any advice in advance :h:

Hi,
From what I understand they expect pretty much 100% attendance because the course is so intense and only 6/7 weeks. I remember being asked if I could commit to it and it seemed to be an important factor in the decision.
Good Luck with your interview 😊
Reply 77

HayleyW1993
Hiya good luck Wednesday with your Interview.
What's subjects you going for?
Its a hard one that.
How long you going away for?
I do believe they advice you not to go on holiday. As it's a intense 6 weeks course.
You might miss out to much.
Sorry I am not much of help.
Maybe some of the other people on this group can help you better..

Good luck let us know how you get on.
Kim82
Original post by Kim82!
HayleyW1993
Hiya good luck Wednesday with your Interview.
What's subjects you going for?
Its a hard one that.
How long you going away for?
I do believe they advice you not to go on holiday. As it's a intense 6 weeks course.
You might miss out to much.
Sorry I am not much of help.
Maybe some of the other people on this group can help you better..

Good luck let us know how you get on.
Kim82

I Have applied to English. I knew this would be the priority but I just didn't know if it was even worth mentioning to be honest.
I still have loads of work from what I done at A-Level English Lit so I'm going to print off a few of the essays I have to show them as I mean it's extra things to show what I can already do in a sense. And see if it's possible to do any work whilst I'm away.
Obviously this course is my priority and needs must this is my future I'm sure I will have plenty of time for holidays haha!
Reply 79
I Have applied to English. I knew this would be the priority but I just didn't know if it was even worth mentioning to be honest.
I still have loads of work from what I done at A-Level English Lit so I'm going to print off a few of the essays I have to show them as I mean it's extra things to show what I can already do in a sense. And see if it's possible to do any work whilst I'm away.
Obviously this course is my priority and needs must this is my future I'm sure I will have plenty of time for holidays haha!

Hiya Hayley
I'm sure you will be fine.. just be yourself

Just take it as it comes Wednesday
You will be fine!

Kim82

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending