The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Fast track June 2017

Scroll to see replies

Ooh this is a difficult problem but I suppose it would do no harm to ask the person you speak to in your interview about it.

Would rescheduling the holiday be an option? Hope you do well in your interview!
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by DanielG95
Ooh this is a difficult problem but I suppose it would do no harm to ask the person you speak to in your interview about it.

Would rescheduling the holiday be an option? Hope you do well in your interview!

I know I'm gutted to be honest that it's even come to a point in which I will have to ask. I can't reschedule as my grandad booked for the family of 6. Oh well I can only ask I suppose. Thank you!
Reply 82
Original post by HayleyW1993
I know I'm gutted to be honest that it's even come to a point in which I will have to ask. I can't reschedule as my grandad booked for the family of 6. Oh well I can only ask I suppose. Thank you!

Hiya all
Did you get a email today to complete stage one enrolment?
I did it,just couldn't do the photo part so will have to do that on the 25e of May
Starting to move forward now.
I can not wait to start👍👍

Kim82
Original post by Kim82!
Hiya all
Did you get a email today to complete stage one enrolment?
I did it,just couldn't do the photo part so will have to do that on the 25e of May
Starting to move forward now.
I can not wait to start👍👍
Kim82

I was expecting the email today but it hasn't come. Instead I got another getting started booklet through the post 🤔
Original post by moiragwen
I was expecting the email today but it hasn't come. Instead I got another getting started booklet through the post 🤔

You too!? What the hell? As someone who likes recycling, I'm against this waste hahahha.

Also, I just done the stage 1 enrollment but I will also have to get my picture done on the 25th.
You too!? What the hell? As someone who likes recycling, I'm against this waste hahahha.

Also, I just done the stage 1 enrollment but I will also have to get my picture done on the 25th.

It does seem such a waste to send it out twice.
I think I will have to ring tomorrow and find out why I didn't get the email.
Reply 86
It does seem such a waste to send it out twice.
I think I will have to ring tomorrow and find out why I didn't get the email.

Hiya moiragwen
They said to me I would get a booklet in the post within 10 working days so will wait for that. I don't know might not get that now as I have done the 1st enrolment???
I'm sure the email will come in soon..

Who is going to the enrolment on the 25th may at 17:00?? Might meet some of you guys👍👍

Kim82
Original post by Kim82!
Hiya moiragwen
They said to me I would get a booklet in the post within 10 working days so will wait for that. I don't know might not get that now as I have done the 1st enrolment???
I'm sure the email will come in soon..

Who is going to the enrolment on the 25th may at 17:00?? Might meet some of you guys👍👍

Kim82

Yeah I checked the booklet and said stage one enrolement opens today so I suppose email could come any day and it may depend on the faculty. Will try and wait patiently.

I'm booked on to stage two enrolement on 25th at 5pm as well, will be great to see everyone and put faces to the names.
Reply 88
Yeah I checked the booklet and said stage one enrolement opens today so I suppose email could come any day and it may depend on the faculty. Will try and wait patiently.

I'm booked on to stage two enrolement on 25th at 5pm as well, will be great to see everyone and put faces to the names.

Hiya
Yes will wait for my booklet to arrive..
Yes would be nice to put a face to the name lol

Kim82
Reply 89
I've done my stage 1 enrollment and will be doing the stage 2 on Sunday 4th June, as I'm moving in and that's the enrollment day for those of us moving in. I uploaded a photo but it shouldn't be a problem if you haven't - I think they'll just take one of you there and then rather than one you choose yourself.

Hayley - It won't hurt to mention it and ask, but I find it very unlikely they'll let you off because like everyone's said they have stressed how important 100% attendance is on multiple occasions. Maybe showing evidence that you can study and write essays will help. During the interview day you have 1 session with everyone which is like a general presentation about the uni and the course, then you have a small group session with the subject tutor and anyone else there that day doing the same subject. I'd suggest asking the subject tutor, they should give you an opportunity to ask any questions you might have during the 'interview'.

Is anyone else here moving in?
Original post by Kim82!
Hiya
Yes will wait for my booklet to arrive..
Yes would be nice to put a face to the name lol

Kim82

I got the email early hours in the morning. All completed now. Can't believe how close it is now
Reply 91
I got the email early hours in the morning. All completed now. Can't believe how close it is now

Hiya moiragwen
Good you got your email..
I can't wait to start👍🎉

Anyone had their "getting started booklet" in yet mine hasn't come yet.

Kim82
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 92
Hiya HaleyW1993

How did your interview go?
What was your experience today?
I really enjoyed my interview 😂

Kim82
Hi everyone! Just got my email saying i have been accepted onto the course! Thank you all for all of your help
Original post by Abbydwyer98
Hi everyone! Just got my email saying i have been accepted onto the course! Thank you all for all of your help

Congratulations on getting a place 😊
Original post by Abbydwyer98

Well done!! :smile:
Reply 96
Well done!! :smile:

Hiya

Congratulations with getting a place🎉
Well done 👍
If anyone is doing the History Fast Track, or the History degree in September - send me a message because that's what I am doing!
Reply 98
Hiya Kim - congrats
I'm hoping they've places avail so I can book on - do u know the timetable; is it 5 days a week full time?
Reply 99
Original post by Joeski
Hiya Kim - congrats
I'm hoping they've places avail so I can book on - do u know the timetable; is it 5 days a week full time?

Hiya Joeski
I think fastrack was 6 weeks Monday to Friday from 10:00 till 15:00 I think.
What you going to do? What subject.?

Kim82

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending