The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Thank you noellaah
Checks have all been received with nothing further required since 13/4. I emailed on 27/4 and called on 2/5 regarding an update and still nothing. What else can I do 🤷🏽*♀️
[QUOTE="Victoriamj;71350506"]Checks have all been received with nothing further required since 13/4. I emailed on 27/4 and called on 2/5 regarding an update and still nothing. What else can I do 🤷🏽*♀️[/QUOTE
Where did you apply?
[QUOTE="jewel;71352336" Ahmed="Ahmed"]
Original post by Victoriamj
Checks have all been received with nothing further required since 13/4. I emailed on 27/4 and called on 2/5 regarding an update and still nothing. What else can I do 🤷🏽*♀️[/QUOTE
Where did you apply?

Bradford
[QUOTE="Victoriamj;71352442"]
Original post by Ahmed jewel

Bradford

Call them and ask
[QUOTE="jewel;71353146" Ahmed="Ahmed"]

Call them and ask

I have number of them and ask them I did today
[QUOTE="jewel;71353158" Ahmed="Ahmed"]

I have number of them and ask them I did today

What did they say??
[QUOTE="Victoriamj;71353614"]

What did they say??

They said they will send former job letter this week
[QUOTE="jewel;71355088" Ahmed="Ahmed"]

They said they will send former job letter this week

What number did you call?
[QUOTE="Victoriamj;71355550"]

What number did you call?

01895 204582
[QUOTE="jewel;71355868" Ahmed="Ahmed"]

01895 204582

Thanks. That's the number I called last week but they couldn't tell me anything
Original post by Aqhsa
awww yeah it is but I mainly wrote down things plus you have the guideline with you. I am on live calls now so just trying to get use to all the systems. Plus the staff and floorworkers are really helpful. I am sure you will do fine 👍🏽

thanks start my calls tomorrow bricking it lool but just gna go with the flow and focus on navigating the system
[QUOTE="Victoriamj;71356374"]

Thanks. That's the number I called last week but they couldn't tell me anything

I called this number too and since then have emailed the guy 3 times. 1st time, he would look into it. 2nd time. Cant tell me any more. 3rd time no answer. Its now 40 days since I had email saying PECs in order....will receive a start date soon.

As a few others have said....WHAT CAN ID DO?
Checks have all been received with nothing further required since 13/4. I emailed on 27/4 and called on 2/5 regarding an update and still nothing. What else can I do 🤷🏽*♀️

Which location?
Anisa hw is it goin all good I hope just wanted to know as I start at the bradford location on the 6th June

Keep calling next intake is 22nd the 5th of june for bradford.i started on monday
Original post by Nas08
Anisa hw is it goin all good I hope just wanted to know as I start at the bradford location on the 6th June

Hay yh going well.ts 2 days paper work and reading.i started proper training today on taxes.we do 9 till 5 but have 2 x 15min break and 30min lunch.everyome so nice just lots and lots to learn
Original post by anisajazz
Keep calling next intake is 22nd the 5th of june for bradford.i started on monday

I have emailed again today, will call again tomorrow :frown: so frustrating
Hay yh going well.ts 2 days paper work and reading.i started proper training today on taxes.we do 9 till 5 but have 2 x 15min break and 30min lunch.everyome so nice just lots and lots to learn

Cool 👍

That's good to hear! I start on Monday!! 😩😩

Quick Reply

Latest