TSR's Got Talent: Entry, questions and chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
omg thanks everyone!!!!
Seriously well deserved winners but
but erm
@the beaɾ, y u no 1st place :cry:

I'd love to know which stories you liked the most!!! :smile:

Thanks so much for the competition and for reading my crap stories and yeah, was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed the entries :lol:
Agree. @the bear was great.:yy:

Original post by Conceited
:frown:
It's fine.:cry2:
We'll just have a losers corner...:getmecoat:
Original post by Conceited
:frown:

:console:

Original post by NiamhM1801
Actually shocked that @the bear didn't come 1st - I loved his thread so much :emo:

Congrats to all prizewinners!!! :congrats: :king1: :king2: :king3:

I'm sorry! He gave us a dilemma cus it was amazing but not really by the criteria and I don't knowww... so we went for second. Next time!

Original post by brainzistheword
I'd love there to be another one and I don't see any reason to change the layout of it all. What about running it during the summer holidays or a time like that when people can maybe improve a skill that involves getting some fresh air, or maybe just even have more time to compete their blog, as exams will be out of the way for most :smile:

Anytime of year would be great though :tongue:

Original post by ZealousMX
Just a thought, I'd totally be down with starting it at the beginning of the next school year and finish before exam season, that'd probably be the best for us all.

These are both good shouts! We'll have a think but it'd be definitely be good to do again some point, it's been brilliant :smile:

Original post by Sabertooth
@AngryJellyfish @BlinkyBill @furryface12

Dziękuję bardzo! :biggrin: According to Duolingo, I have learned a little over 500 words since starting Polish at the beginning of the competition and I think that constructing the sentences on here really helped me learn better. Thank you to the people who read/encouraged me, especially @Wienerwald for all his corrections and advice. Next step; writing that letter to my grandma.

Na zdrowie! :beer:

That is amazing, by any standards! Let us know how the letter goes too :woo:
thanks to all the judges & organizers who gave up their time to arrange the competition. it was great fun !!

:congrats:
Original post by 04MR17
Agree. @the bear was great.:yy:

It's fine.:cry2:
We'll just have a losers corner...:getmecoat:

:yep:
awwwww :cube: Your joke was shocking though :lol: :colonhash:

Original post by the bear
ofc u haz mad wurd skilz :bigsmile:

:blushing: I thought your photoshop skills were danker :flutter:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
awwwww :cube: Your joke was shocking though :lol: :colonhash:
:colone: :toofunny:
Original post by 04MR17
:colone: :toofunny:

:colonhash: seriously tho, u thought you could win with that?!?
That's a funnier joke in itself ahahhaa
Whoa. Was NOT expecting that :zomg:

Thank you so much! And uh, sorry for stealing a complete win off of you @Sabertooth :colondollar:

Hoping you guys felt you learnt something, since it was a true pleasure to share game music and how it works with you all :yep:

Congrats to everyone else too c:
Original post by Sabertooth
@AngryJellyfish @BlinkyBill @furryface12

Dziękuję bardzo! :biggrin: According to Duolingo, I have learned a little over 500 words since starting Polish at the beginning of the competition and I think that constructing the sentences on here really helped me learn better. Thank you to the people who read/encouraged me, especially @Wienerwald for all his corrections and advice. Next step; writing that letter to my grandma.

Na zdrowie! :beer:

As someone brushing up on a close language (Norsk), I know how much 500 words is a huge accomplishment : O

Hope all goes well with your letter, and congratulations :five:
Original post by SunlethSky
Whoa. Was NOT expecting that :zomg:

Thank you so much! And uh, sorry for stealing a complete win off of you @Sabertooth :colondollar:

Hoping you guys felt you learnt something, since it was a true pleasure to share game music and how it works with you all :yep:

Congrats to everyone else too c:

Prsom :rave:
Original post by furryface12
Announcement time... Drumroll please!

Myself, @AngryJellyfish and @BlinkyBill have been hard at work judging these, and definitely a decision to make! And ultimately, you've all made it too hard so we're going to give not five but seven prizes, and have not one but two winners :eek2: So, without further ado!

:king3: £5 vouchers will be given to... :king3:

Spoiler

:king2: £10 vouchers will be given to... :king2:

Spoiler

:king1: £25 vouchers will be given to the joint winners... :king1:

Spoiler

Thank you to everyone that took part, and well done! If you'd like individual feedback then let us know and we'll sort something (brief) out, particularly those of you with a prize. There were some amazing entries in there and it was very very hard to choose! We'll let you know how to get your prizes over the next couple of days or someone will PM each of you- if you've won and don't hear anything then give us a poke. Well done everyone! :biggrin:

Well done, everyone!!! I so enjoyed reading all your threads, and basking in the glory of all your amazing talents!

Keep your eyes peeled for bits happening over the summer - think transformations, learning new skills, bucket lists... :colone: :tongue:
Original post by furryface12
Announcement time... Drumroll please!

Myself, @AngryJellyfish and @BlinkyBill have been hard at work judging these, and definitely a decision to make! And ultimately, you've all made it too hard so we're going to give not five but seven prizes, and have not one but two winners :eek2: So, without further ado!

:king3: £5 vouchers will be given to... :king3:

Spoiler

:king2: £10 vouchers will be given to... :king2:

Spoiler

:king1: £25 vouchers will be given to the joint winners... :king1:

Spoiler

Thank you to everyone that took part, and well done! If you'd like individual feedback then let us know and we'll sort something (brief) out, particularly those of you with a prize. There were some amazing entries in there and it was very very hard to choose! We'll let you know how to get your prizes over the next couple of days or someone will PM each of you- if you've won and don't hear anything then give us a poke. Well done everyone! :biggrin:

Congratulations to everyone involved! This was such a wonderful competition! If you won a prize, check out your inbox!

Well done, everyone!
I can show my art progress? If that's allowed. I am not focusing on art at the minute, but I have done after the past year and I have shown progress in it.
Original post by hannxm
I can show my art progress? If that's allowed. I am not focusing on art at the minute, but I have done after the past year and I have shown progress in it.

The competition is finished now, but you still can on TSR in general! There's a creative corner forum in entertainment which you might like, you can make your own thread in there to do what you like with :smile: well done on making so much progress on it!

Quick Reply

Latest