The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear y'all,

If only you could feel what i feel, i wonder if you'd still be alive. Or is it just me?
If only i had words to describe how i feel.
If only i knew how to feel better.
If only you could read my mind when you ask me 'do you wanna talk?'
If only you understood that when i say i'm okay, i say it because i can't answer your 'whats wrong?' question.
If only you could stop asking me 'what's wrong now??' as if there is only one problem. As if a problem can get solved. As if problems dont accumulate. As if i ever felt good. Like 'ooh you were fine a minute ago, what's wrong now?'...nothing (well everything). Just can't bottle it up 24/7.
If only you knew the difference between 'getting through' and 'getting used to it'.
If only you knew i'm never really okay.
If only anyone could do something to make me feel okay. Just a lil okay.
If only it was possible to heal me...
If only you never ignored me.
If only you didn't take this personally.
If only i knew my purpose.
If only i knew my future when i was a foetus.
If only my mum had never given birth to me.

If only i made any sense to anyone, typing this.
If only i knew how to make proper sentences.
If you knew that every mistake was done on purpose.
If only you understood why i made those words bold.
If only you knew why i wrote this.
If only i knew what 'if only' meant...

Spoiler

Dear exams,
I wish I could freeze time right now and unfreeze time after when I've revised enough to not be crying myself to sleep each night in order to sleep.
Pls f off,
Yours sincerely
Me

Spoiler

Dear Mum,
I can't take back what I did but I'm really sorry.
Tbf it was completely rational but oh well.
Ly lots
Me

Dear brother,
looooooool I lysm you're such a legend :rofl:
I can't wait to play all the lego games after exams :love:
also you HAVE to get me to exercise in the summer. I've been overeating way too much due to stress, please make me do sports, thanks.
Ly <3
Me

Dear sister,
:grouphugs: :console: :cube:
I really don't intend to offend you but you take everything so personally :colondollar:
Honestly wish you the best of luck, ik u will do well but you don't believe in yourself at all.
Bit like me tbh :redface:
What a role model, eh?
Best of luck for GCSEs,
Me

Dear Me,
Go to bed u nooooooooooooooob
I hate you so much lol
Me
Dear you

I can only do so much, no matter what I'll do its only going to hurt you more, that's just the person I am. Hopefully you see now that you dodged a bullet and a disaster of a boyfriend, but I'll still hold on to the pieces and memories of you I have left, and I don't care if you like it or not.
Dear me
Believe
Love
Me
X
Dear You,

I am disappointed.

I am disappointed in myself and I wish I had done what happened ages ago. I hate fake people but there was a clear reason as to why I had to be in that situation.

I still think what you did was relatively overboard and it's strange because you've never done that in the past but this is a different situation.

I hope you got it because it is the most important thing that anyone will say to you.

I am disappointed. But it's happened and that's that.

From me
Dear Emerald,
Don't lose hope, your health has gone so much better so don't be taking advantage of that and buying millions of nuggets. Look after yourself, my lil beautiful and stunning emerald. There is no emerald like you in this world. You are the no.uno emerald. Don't be like other gems, ruby and sapphire ain't got nutting on u. Cause you're amazing, just

The way

You are.

Emerald xx
Original post by emerald7770
Dear Emerald,
Don't lose hope, your health has gone so much better so don't be taking advantage of that and buying millions of nuggets. Look after yourself, my lil beautiful and stunning emerald. There is no emerald like you in this world. You are the no.uno emerald. Don't be like other gems, ruby and sapphire ain't got nutting on u. Cause you're amazing, just

The way

You are.

Emerald xx

Cos you're amzing just the way you are...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear me,

In the past, you were amazing just the way you were.

In the present, you are amazing just the way your are.

In the future, you'll be amazing just the way you will be.

You were amazing.
You are amazing.
You will be amzing.

Dear sister,

You are amazing. Perfect to me. Stay strong my sweetie :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by My Moon <3
Cos you're amzing just the way you are...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, thank you <3
Original post by emerald7770
I know, thank you <3

Was just repeating what you said btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by My Moon <3
Was just repeating what you said btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks XX
Dear you,

I wonder how you even sleep so soundly at night. Here I am, my mind occupied with so much pain and so many questions from what you did to me when I wish so badly I stopped thinking of you. You took everything away from me, even the little sleep I was having... You took that too.
Dear you,

I don't know what to say. Part of me doesn't care, the other part of me does. For many months you led me on, made me believe there was something there, and it wasn't just me who thought this. But you didn't seem to think about my feelings, but the chase, the thrill and the thought of someone wanting you. Now things have ended abruptly, I've had time to think.

Perhaps I haven't been the best of all people but it is fair to say, you're nothing like what I expected. I didn't think you could be like this, but I was wrong. Even when I moved on, you had to stop me, you wanted the control and manipulation. I'm sorry I wasn't her, I'm sorry, but there was no need to drag me in **** and pretend to be my friend. You didn't need to be jealous of me, or even make me jealous.

I'm so glad things are over, I've moved on but you clearly haven't.

Love me.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

I don't know what to say. Part of me doesn't care, the other part of me does. For many months you led me on, made me believe there was something there, and it wasn't just me who thought this. But you didn't seem to think about my feelings, but the chase, the thrill and the thought of someone wanting you. Now things have ended abruptly, I've had time to think.

Perhaps I haven't been the best of all people but it is fair to say, you're nothing like what I expected. I didn't think you could be like this, but I was wrong. Even when I moved on, you had to stop me, you wanted the control and manipulation. I'm sorry I wasn't her, I'm sorry, but there was no need to drag me in s*** and pretend to be my friend. You didn't need to be jealous of me, or even make me jealous.

I'm so glad things are over, I've moved on but you clearly haven't.

Love me.

Don't know who you are but stay strong Xx
Dear you,

I really dislike that you feel like you're the victim here. Feeing like I was manipulative, I was being controlling, all the other stuff you said - that doesn't sound like me or anything I did - just the things that you did. I haven't changed since whenever and neither have my actions; however, whilst you never changed the actions that you did and what you showed to people did. Maybe you forgot that I can suss out people very well just by listening, and from this the only frustrating thing is that someone who I cared about is fooled by you, and you've really done a number here and come out on top.

I hope you're happy because you certainly didn't want me to be, because this was all part of your manipulation of others, which continues as you drag other people in and dig up things to make other people angry or think bad of me - just like you did to someone I cared about because honestly, you were bitter, you were jealous and that was pathetic. If you can't be happy, then you certainly won't let any of your friends be, and you're not going to let me be but I'm not interested. It'd be great if you left me alone but it's not looking promising at the moment after a lot of stuff going on and being a hate preacher behind my back.

It's scary that you've built things up so much in your head and you think x y z and convinced yourself that they are true, but it looks like half the things you say aren't even remotely true. There's only one victim here and it's not you - there's only one person being very, very petulant and it's not me.

I'm not one for throwing shade or keeping things up (I haven't retaliated and I'm not interested) so I'm not going to post here anymore, especially when someone knows who I am and won't let me have private thoughts.

Before you blame other people around you though, just remember that the one thing in common with all of your arguments and falling outs is you.

You shouldn't have come back because your life is not going to get better if you do. No one's will until they are gone.
Reply 2575
Y'all should come off anon cus this drama is some saucy stuff :cookie:
Original post by Croco
Y'all should come off anon cus this drama is some saucy stuff :cookie:

I know right, sometimes I don't know whether posts are aimed at me because in previous posts they definitely have been, im like "who dat?" 👀👀 whenever I see an anon
Dear you,

You seem to believe I'm made of glass, that you can see right through me, this frustrates me. The irony is, you also belive I'm malleable and can be easily persudaded and fooled, this angers me.

What I choose to reveal and what I don't is entirely in my control, what I choose to feel and believe is in my control. I don't think you can get your head around this.

You forming judgement on what I have revealed to you makes me never want to speak to you again, this was your judgement, they were your words and you take pride in them.

You put yourself on some kind of moral ground, as if you have no fault in any of this, none at all. That you're the one thats been entirely wronged. If that were true, I'd feel some reason to apologise to you but I certainly don't.

I speak only of the argument between us all, and thats it. What happened in the past, happened in the past but it seems I'm the only one that moved on and came through it all with no hard feelings towards anyone. Whatever the relationship is between you and her, your failure to accept that you were wrong frustrates me to my very core. Your failure to accept me as somebody who has a fully functioning brain that is able to make her own decisions is disgusting (ofcourse, my ability to make these good decisions comes from past experience, that you seem to doubt I have any of).

You were insulting, you refuse to accept this. End of story, nothing more that that.

I rarely write anon posts, but there seems to be a train of your thoughts being posted on this thread and it truly bothers me that what you blame others of (building ideas of things up in their heads) you are an example of.
Reply 2578
Some posts here are so deep 😮
Anyway...

Dear family,

Do I really have to go this year, seriously??
Im just not ready, please not this year
Ya Allah help 😞

From meeeeee (who else)
Dear you (whoever reads this)

hi how are you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending