The Student Room Group

Chemistry IGCSE paper 4

Hey guys, I am giving the IGCSE exams right now and i thought it would be nice if anyone who needs help in any specific area can ask for help, just reply!
I do these papers:
Paper 2-Extended MCQ
Paper 4-Extended Theory
Paper 6-ATP
(edited 6 years ago)
Biology Paper 2 and Paper 6? :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by zoldyck.k
Biology Paper 2 and Paper 6? :biggrin:

I am sorry I haven't taken up biology as a subject.
Original post by Fat_Bunny009
I am sorry I haven't taken up biology as a subject.

Oh that's okay, can you give any tips for revising paper 4? I have 5 days to do it.
Which exam board is this?
Reply 5
Original post by S U L I A D M
Which exam board is this?

This is the IGCSE board
Reply 6
Original post by zoldyck.k
Oh that's okay, can you give any tips for revising paper 4? I have 5 days to do it.

Same here, even my paper is in 5 days. Now what i did to practice was obviously past papers. They are like the core of what you should do. Other than that i found this website where there are past paper questions but they have been organised topic wise. This is really helpful as you can then go and practice only the chapters your weak at.
https://sites.google.com/site/hakimabbas31site/igcse/igcse-chemistry/grade-10/igcse-chemistry-paper-3-worksheet
Other than this you should keep on revising through the textbook and any notes your teacher may have given you. Good Luck!
Original post by Fat_Bunny009
This is the IGCSE board

Thats not the board. Thats just the type of certificate. Is it AQA, Edexel, OCR or what?
Reply 8
Original post by S U L I A D M
Thats not the board. Thats just the type of certificate. Is it AQA, Edexel, OCR or what?

Edexel I think, I am not sure though
Reply 9
What exactly do I need to focus on for p4 chem
Is there anything specific I need to focus on for p4 chemistry?
I am 4 years late, but is paper 4 extended theory hard or it is possible for average students to score high marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending