The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GunslingerZearon
Dear you (whoever reads this)

hi how are you

Dear you,

Feeling like sh*ite i'm so ill and on top of that i have exams and shi*tty heartbreak to deal with.
You?

From meeeeeeeeeeee
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

Feeling like sh*ite i'm so ill and on top of that i have exams and shi*tty heartbreak to deal with.
You?

From meeeeeeeeeeee

dear you
well im alive but broken shoot me a pm and we can talk, perhaps i could help
from me
Dear you
I dunno what to say
:s-smilie:
Is that all that matters?
Because you're no way near the first person to ask me about that... :sigh:

Inside I kinda wanna :hide:

Tell me there's more to this life
Tell me there's more to me
Tell me that's not all that counts
Tell me that's not all that matters
Tell me it's for me, not what people see
Tell me is this fair?
Tell me is this what makes people happy?
Tell me do you think it'll make me happy?

No let me tell you. It tells me that's all I'm good for. It tells me that's what counts. It tells me that's all that matters. It makes me feel ... rubbish.

Maybe this is why, maybe if this goes on too long, I'll take it in my own hands.
Maybe then I won't care, if I lose everyone.

So don't push it.
Just leave me be.
Can you not hold off, give me some peace?
Don't you see, this isn't the way it should be?

Inside I feel I have had enough. I have seen enough. I have heard enough. Then you wonder why I am not so keen?

I know. You haven't a clue I took it like that. It's truly not your fault. But it's what so many people have asked me within the last couple of days. I can't even count ot on one hand, and dear...That's too much. Even you'll agree.

My fave bit? I can't really tell anyone hmm.

Love
Me
Xx
I know right, sometimes I don't know whether posts are aimed at me because in previous posts they definitely have been, im like "who dat?" 👀👀 whenever I see an anon

Sure thing, come off anonymous so people can see who the shi*itty person is that goes around destroying people.
Sure thing, come off anonymous so people can see who the shi*itty person is that goes around destroying people.

Yo was gud everyone I'm the alleged sh*tty person that's been destroying people nice to meet ya
Dear you..
I am sorry for my jealousy, I am sorry i restrict who your friends with, I am sorry I hurt you. But I am giving up my own happiness for you now.. You can talk to her..
From me
Original post by RBalboa
Dear you..
I am sorry for my jealousy, I am sorry i restrict who your friends with, I am sorry I hurt you. But I am giving up my own happiness for you now.. You can talk to her..
From me

sounds rough
Reply 2587
Dear cousin,

My sweet cousin, I know it must be soo hard for you rn and cant even imagine the pressure youre about to face smh. But please dont agree, if you are not ready. I know this wouldnt happen if your father was here 🙁 but keep strong, im here for support always and so are my parents insha'Allah.

Love you sis sooo much :lovehug:
I care for you a lot and youre always in my heart , though we are so far away ❤❤❤

Love me, your cousin, from the other side of the world x
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by h333
Dear cousin,

My sweet cousin, I know it must be soo hard for you rn and cant even imagine the pressure youre about to face smh. But please dont agree, if you are not ready. I know this wouldnt happen if your father was here 🙁 but keep strong, im here for support always and so are my parents insha'Allah.

I care for you a lot and youre always in my heart , though we are so far away ❤❤❤

😭😭😭😭❤️
Reply 2589
Original post by emerald7770
😭😭😭😭❤️

Ikr 😭 Now I need to call her to let her know.
Original post by h333
Ikr 😭 Now I need to call her to let her know.

You should yes, it was beautiful... that😭
dear you, arent i just an idiot, i still care but as a friend but you dont like the fact im still here

is that the case or is there something else, tell me im intrigued

from someone who constantly makes mistakes
Dear you,

Thought you'd at least care a little bit, but now that I see you dont, Ive burnt your letter and also the cards you gave me that was probably all lies anyway, just like you burnt my existance I burnt yours.
I now have nothing in my house that reminds me of you. I threw the bear away in the trash. No point keeping "deadweight" around is there?

Indeed I did dodge a bullet. Your true colours are being revealed. It was all a lie and I see it now. I wish you never came into my life and I wish you never do this to another girl. You succeeded in breaking me and making me feel like I was never good enough. You won, and I hope you're happy.

Goodbye.
Original post by h333
Dear cousin,

What is this about? I hope you don't fancy your cousin otherwise it would be a disaster 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

Thought you'd at least care a little bit, but now that I see you dont, Ive burnt your letter and also the cards you gave me that was probably all lies anyway, just like you burnt my existance I burnt yours.
I now have nothing in my house that reminds me of you. I threw the bear away in the trash. No point keeping "deadweight" around is there?

Indeed I did dodge a bullet. Your true colours are being revealed. It was all a lie and I see it now. I wish you never came into my life and I wish you never do this to another girl. You succeeded in breaking me and making me feel like I was never good enough. You won, and I hope you're happy.

Goodbye.

I didn't even read that but ok bye
Reply 2595
Original post by ha.anon90
What is this about? I hope you don't fancy your cousin otherwise it would be a disaster 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

Long story.
Hahaha it's a girl cousin but I still love her just not in that way dw😂
Original post by h333
Long story.
Hahaha it's a girl cousin but I still love her just not in that way dw😂

Oh ****. 😂😂
Aw that's cute. Mashallah lol xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you

I don't know what the point in doing this is, but I've had this buried on my chest since I was a child, and probably will for the rest of my life. I do wonder sometimes why the subject gets you tensed, and you don't want to talk about it, especially if you weren't the once technically hurt. But I don't know that at all, I will never know and I'll forever be wanting to have the guts to ask what actually happened. Why have you become so hard, especially when I know just how sensitive you are? I know there's something that you aren't telling me, but I'm prepared to live with that, as long as I know your okay and I can watch your life blossom the way it did when we were kids, I hope it blossomed back then for you as much as it did for me. Maybe one day when the topic comes up again I'll be able to ask you, but your very secretive and it kills me because you tell me you trust me.
:hugs:

I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now :frown: I really hope she makes it through, and when she does, please talk to her about how both of you are feeling. You have to be there for your mum, and she has to be there for you. In the meantime, we're all here for you too. Don't worry about the exams. Extenuating circumstances should cover it, if you don't do well in the exams. :console:

Hi, sorry I didn't see this. I just seen it now. Thanks for your kind message, well actually she's on life support now and eventually we are going to have to let her go. :redface:

I'm aware of the extenuating circumstances part but my exam is next week and my uni offer depends on that. I've pretty much blocked all of my emotions out so I can at least achieve something in life. I was supposed to be in uni last year but my dad passed away. I didn't know how to deal with it last year but this year I do, and it seems to be working, I'm just fed up of trying and getting nowhere, and people on this ridiculing me for resitting exams even though they have no idea of what I've been through, lmao. Eventually I'm going to have to deal with my emotions and I'm not looking forward to that day.
(edited 6 years ago)
Dear brother,

I'm sorry for my behaviour this morning. I slapped you. I was out of control frustrated upset and whatnot. You didn't say anything, but i got the message. 10 minutes later when i went past you, you smiled as if nothing happened. Who would have though an 8 year old kid would get used to these...Sorry if i hurt you, that was not my intention.
Couldn't give you the love you should have gotten from mum and dad. They are irreplaceable like one said before.
A mum is a mum. A dad is dad. The most loving sister or carer can't be either of them.
You are strong my bro, very very strong compared to me, or sister. You're only 8. I'm 17. She is 18. Out of us 3, you're the only one who knows how to handle emotions v well.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3 here's a kiss 😘 on your cheek to compensate for the slap. Here is another one for being the strongest. Here is a third one on your forehead for not giving up once.
Here is the biggest hug :hugs: because you are my DEAREST BROTHER. Whatever happens, i won't let anyone touch you like before...

From your sister :colondollar:

Dear sister,

1. Get well soon :redface: hopefully you can write again soon.
2. Please don't EVER drive a car when you're upset FOR GOD SAKE i beg you!!
3. You'll smash those exams
4. Can you please tell me why you had to clean my house when i wasnt here? :colonhash: did you not hear what the doctor said? REST. NO CHORES ok? :colonhash:

Millions of hugs for you :lovehug:

Me, your silly sister :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending