The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mahigh123
can i have some more plsssss

-Resulta fascinante este tema debido a[...]
-Resulta evidente que en este tema, lo más importante es [...] (It's an aggressive one, I recommend no to use it)
-Es interesante remarcar la importancia de [...]
-¿Podría explicar otra vez su enfoque sobre este tema?

All of those expressions are formal
How are we doing?
I see last years paper is on the aqa website now....
I'm having a go at the writing. Feeling like I'm gonna absolutely bomb! It's all seeping out of my brain!! Argh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PCsqwelch
How are we doing?
I see last years paper is on the aqa website now....
I'm having a go at the writing. Feeling like I'm gonna absolutely bomb! It's all seeping out of my brain!! Argh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

We did it as a mock and I failed :frown: but I picked the wrong essay haha
Anyone doing the AS exam on monday?
Original post by chazer154
Anyone doing the AS exam on monday?

Yes !! I'm not that worried are you???
Original post by jb160998
Yes !! I'm not that worried are you???

Yeah should be calm to be fair. I answered the first question in Spanish and not English last year haha so ended up with like 78/110 or something. Should be alright though. I did my speaking today and hopefully got an A so i'm really pleased! I hope I can get like 95 in the AS, that would be super. Would set me up nicely if I bottle the A2 aha.
All of the essays were horrible!! I'm doing the rest of it in my Spanish lesson tomorrow. I just want it over with now.
Anyone fancy sharing their favourite essay phrases? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah should be calm to be fair. I answered the first question in Spanish and not English last year haha so ended up with like 78/110 or something. Should be alright though. I did my speaking today and hopefully got an A so i'm really pleased! I hope I can get like 95 in the AS, that woul be super. Would set me up nicely if I bottle the A2 aha.

That's what I'm hoping for too. I think I could do well on the A2 paper it's just the translation could go either way
Speaking tomorrow so petrified! :frown: I hope I understand what the examiner debates against me.
Original post by physicsamor
Speaking tomorrow so petrified! :frown: I hope I understand what the examiner debates against me.

Just relax and points will come to you :smile:
Original post by jb160998
That's what I'm hoping for too. I think I could do well on the A2 paper it's just the translation could go either way

Nice! For me it's just knowing the vocab..especially on spanish to english aha. The specific stuff like parques eólicos instead of what I said in my mock: parques del viento aha
Just relax and points will come to you :smile:

I will freeze I'm so nervous :frown: i never know what to say back but thank you!
Take a breath. Don't rush to start. You'll be ok xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PCsqwelch
All of the essays were horrible!! I'm doing the rest of it in my Spanish lesson tomorrow. I just want it over with now.
Anyone fancy sharing their favourite essay phrases? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

which essays are you referring to? AS or A2? and do you mean last years paper?I have the second part of my Spanish A2 mock tomorrow and it was the 2016 paper, i guess it's just a mock so it doesn't matter too much how it goes. glad to have got the speaking out the way tho phew
Original post by student199919
which essays are you referring to? AS or A2? and do you mean last years paper?I have the second part of my Spanish A2 mock tomorrow and it was the 2016 paper, i guess it's just a mock so it doesn't matter too much how it goes. glad to have got the speaking out the way tho phew

I've been looking at the 2016 AS.
Yeah I agree about speaking! It's brutal!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did the mock.
I think I will start with question 9. It is a hideous question sent from hell!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just did my A2 speaking. It didn't go badly, but it's hard to judge how well it went. I need to focus on my AS retake now.
For the essay, do I literally do introductions, points for, points against, conclusion, using as many examples and opinion phrases as possible, linking it back to today's society?
Original post by AlexBakSik
I just did my A2 speaking. It didn't go badly, but it's hard to judge how well it went. I need to focus on my AS retake now.
For the essay, do I literally do introductions, points for, points against, conclusion, using as many examples and opinion phrases as possible, linking it back to today's society?

Link it back to whatever the question is asking :h: also got my as retake but I haven't prepared at all lol but I've got my maths retake which takes priority
Anyone doing the resit on Monday and have any other resources other than past papers because I've exhausted all of the past papers n I don't know how to revise now:s-smilie:
Original post by secretagent98
Anyone doing the resit on Monday and have any other resources other than past papers because I've exhausted all of the past papers n I don't know how to revise now:s-smilie:

I think you are ready, have you planned as many essays as possible? Also if you look on websites such as language resources and tes and espanish there's plenty more resources! I haven't had time to do any of the papers I only did one essay from the June 2015 so I'll need to find all my stuff from last year haha (Last minute I know)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending