The Student Room Group

Need help with evaluation question for AQA A level Law unit 3

I find the question on evaluating and reforming one of the defences difficult. Does there exist a model answer for evaluating Insanity and self defence and reforming insanity?

Also which evaluative question is most likely to come up in the 2017 paper?
Original post by SUBJUGATOR
I find the question on evaluating and reforming one of the defences difficult. Does there exist a model answer for evaluating Insanity and self defence and reforming insanity?

The structure is similar for all the questions but if you're really struggling, there should be a good model answer on the AQA website.
The question for this year, I was trying to find out myself. Looking at past papers, it seems to go in a pattern so I think it may be an evaluation on the defences
Hey, I hope you sorted the issue out. Is the reform part of this essay 100% just for one of the defences?
Original post by louisasociology
Hey, I hope you sorted the issue out. Is the reform part of this essay 100% just for one of the defences?

If it is a defences question, it'll always ask to discuss two of the defences and then reform for one of them
Reply 4
Original post by SUBJUGATOR

I can help. Do you have kik?
yeah its reform gener
Reply 6
hi i am learning the general defence essay and i am doing intoxication and insanity, however i am struggling to come up with criticisms for intoxication please can someone help??????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending