The Student Room Group

Accenture Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2017

Scroll to see replies

But well done to you all !! ... wish me luck going to submit my application
Reply 41
Original post by squirrology
No I'm still doing mine, I'm finishing sixth form in a month wbu?

still doing a levels atm, got exams in june A2
nice where you working atm? if you dont mind me asking
Reply 42
Original post by ellie20166
Hi All

I'm nearly done with my application but I'm stuck on a question don't know how much I should right ???

'' How does Accenture use technology to improve a business? '' - i added vodafone's HR apps as an example but dunno

how did you guys answer yours and how many words ... mine is 260????

please help

Hi ellie,

Just have a look at their case study page, it has loads you can choose from. A few I can remember from the top of my head are; fintech, 6 nations, UK TV, argos' UI...

Read through a few and just summarise 2-3 you understand the clearest.

Regarding the word count, I can't remember if there was one.. My answer was under half a side though. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahh already submitted but thanks though!

btw when did you get a response back of when you submitted it?
Reply 44

cant exactly remember, think it was a few weeks not sure, applied a few months ago

I applied on a Tuesday and they called me on the Wednesday to attend an interview for the Friday. So only a day.
Reply 46

It was under a week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing the Trailblazer programme in London?
I live in reading and i will be commuting every day, still waiting for more info though 😊
I live in reading and will travel, where do you live? I have looked at relocating and it will cost a fortune :frown:
Original post by Humanfromearth
I live in reading and i will be commuting every day, still waiting for more info though 😊

Are you doing the trailblazer or three year one? I'm still yet to find someone whos actually doing the three year one 😂 and same I only live in Essex so will be commuting too, I also considered relocating but prices are waaay to extortionate 😭
I have an interview on Monday, any tips? :biggrin:
Reply 52
I live in reading and will travel, where do you live? I have looked at relocating and it will cost a fortune :frown:

I will have to relocate. Most likely flat share, even then it'll be cutting it fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Are you doing the trailblazer or three year one? I'm still yet to find someone whos actually doing the three year one 😂 and same I only live in Essex so will be commuting too, I also considered relocating but prices are waaay to extortionate 😭

I will be on the 3 year programme

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by Zakky
I have an interview on Monday, any tips? :biggrin:

- Read over the company and their work (Accenture Technology)
- Have a few backed up reasons why your applying
- Have a few examples prepared for competency questions. (Teamwork, time management etc..)
-Have a couple questions to show interest

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im doing the 3 year one. We need a groupchat or facebook page or something for everyone starting this year 😊
Im doing the 3 year one. We need a groupchat or facebook page or something for everyone starting this year 😊

I remember HR mentioned to me that they're planning to make a FB group, but not 100% sure whether they'll actually do it
Reply 57
Hey, anyone through to the Newcastle AC ?
Reply 58
im down for the degree apprenticeship too. starting this sept 2017 :biggrin:
Original post by bonza99
im down for the degree apprenticeship too. starting this sept 2017 :biggrin:

When did you get your offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending