The Student Room Group

John Irwin

Hi,I need help with a section of a paper I'm writing. How did John Irwin want to fix the prison as a punishment model?
There is plenty of research material even from a quick google. Part of writing any paper is doing basic research. People arent going to respond unless they know you have made some effort yourself.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
There is plenty of research material even from a quick google. Part of writing any paper is doing basic research. People arent going to respond unless they know you have made some effort yourself.

I am looking on google and doing my own research, I just wanted to make sure I'm getting everything straightened out.
Original post by ButtBean35
I am looking on google and doing my own research, I just wanted to make sure I'm getting everything straightened out.

You will get more consideration if you show the fact you have done work and then people (if theres anyone there) understand what you are stuck with. If it looks like you are asking for something easily researchable, then fewer people will be interested in assisting.
Reply 4
Original post by ButtBean35
Hi,I need help with a section of a paper I'm writing. How did John Irwin want to fix the prison as a punishment model?

Just request Irwin's paper, or any paper offering a crit analysis, from Researchgate or Sage etc..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending