The Student Room Group

Greenwich BA Primary Education Interview 2016

Hi!

I have an interview at Greenwich university on Friday (11th November) for BA Primary Education and was interested in seeing whether or not I could find some more of you that will be attending!

Or if you have previously interviewed there, please share your experience!

I look forward to hearing from you:smile:
Hello,
Hope the interview went well, if you wouldn't mind would you please share your experience with us? I am applying at the same university and the same course, and would really appreciate if you could explain the process and the questions that may be asked.

Thank you
hey, i had an interview there in the summer and am now on my year 1 course. the english test was pretty straight forward if i remember righty.... they asked me what i was looking forward to the most and what i was unsure about (i think) its all about looking at your grammar, spellings etc.. not so much the actual content. group interview was completely fine. i was pretty worried about that. there was a group of 5? people including myself. its essential to actually LISTEN to other people and try and pick up something that they've said- they like this dont interrupt others and don't be overpower anyone.. if that makes sense? questions such as ' how would you deal with .. blah blah blah' 'what do you think is the most important thing in.... etc' and if you don't know the answer- honestly say. the ladies i had my interview with were lovely and they'd rather know an honest answer than hear someone waffle about something they have no idea about.. I'm sure you'll do great!! good luck!!!
Reply 3
Original post by Lettishaaa
hey, i had an interview there in the summer and am now on my year 1 course. the english test was pretty straight forward if i remember righty.... they asked me what i was looking forward to the most and what i was unsure about (i think) its all about looking at your grammar, spellings etc.. not so much the actual content. group interview was completely fine. i was pretty worried about that. there was a group of 5? people including myself. its essential to actually LISTEN to other people and try and pick up something that they've said- they like this dont interrupt others and don't be overpower anyone.. if that makes sense? questions such as ' how would you deal with .. blah blah blah' 'what do you think is the most important thing in.... etc' and if you don't know the answer- honestly say. the ladies i had my interview with were lovely and they'd rather know an honest answer than hear someone waffle about something they have no idea about.. I'm sure you'll do great!! good luck!!!

Hi, I'm really considering Greenwich as my firm and for BA Primary Ed. How has your first year been? Would you reccomend the university? What's the best/worst thing about your course/student life?

Thanks!
Reply 4
heyy hopefully I will be starting the primary ed course @ greenwich this september too :smile: interview was less scarier than i thought.
Reply 5
Original post by Tania.
heyy hopefully I will be starting the primary ed course @ greenwich this september too :smile: interview was less scarier than i thought.

are you staying in halls?
Reply 6
Original post by EmsJayne
are you staying in halls?

nope, commuting
Reply 7
Original post by halimabaiyat
Hello,
Hope the interview went well, if you wouldn't mind would you please share your experience with us? I am applying at the same university and the same course, and would really appreciate if you could explain the process and the questions that may be asked.

Thank you

how did your interview go?
Reply 8
Original post by Tania.
nope, commuting

Oh cool I'll be doing that for 2nd and 3rd year! We might be in the same class, do you have twitter/insta?
Reply 9
Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't have twitter, got insta though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending