The Student Room Group

Ocr ict (b063)

Hi, is anyone doing GCSE ICT (exam board: OCR)? If so, do you have any useful information about the B063 exam (ICT in Context) regarding the Postal Delivery Company?

E.g. anything about the postal service, or anything you think will be asked about in the exam

Or if you did the exam last year, do you have any tips for us Year 11s?
this is the only thread i've found for this years B063 :/ but hey, my school aren't really very helpful and we haven't been taught any of the ICT course - do you have any resources for the context exam?
Reply 2
Original post by taylorjxyne
this is the only thread i've found for this years B063 :/ but hey, my school aren't really very helpful and we haven't been taught any of the ICT course - do you have any resources for the context exam?

yeah we do actually, our teacher gave us this booklet (physical) that gives us a lot of information and it's directly from OCR. I'm surprised you don't have any material... I guess there might be a digital copy online if you look. I can attach a few images if you'd like :smile:
Original post by poopy_jupi
yeah we do actually, our teacher gave us this booklet (physical) that gives us a lot of information and it's directly from OCR. I'm surprised you don't have any material... I guess there might be a digital copy online if you look. I can attach a few images if you'd like :smile:

I know the ICT department in my school are shocking haha but yes please that would be really helpful. I can't seem to find anything anywhere :/
Reply 4
Original post by taylorjxyne
I know the ICT department in my school are shocking haha but yes please that would be really helpful. I can't seem to find anything anywhere :/

Sure, it won't actually let me attach the files here so do you have an email or something that I can send it to?
Sure, it won't actually let me attach the files here so do you have an email or something that I can send it to?

Yes - [email protected] - thankyou :smile:
hi, is anyone doing gcse ict (exam board: Ocr)? If so, do you have any useful information about the b063 exam (ict in context) regarding the postal delivery company?

E.g. Anything about the postal service, or anything you think will be asked about in the exam

or if you did the exam last year, do you have any tips for us year 11s?

tasnuba hi i found you

Quick Reply

Latest