The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Any important key words I need to know?
Depends on what religion(s) you are doing for certain units.
:biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Runaways
I haven't seen a thread and am struggling to find revision tools. Last year, there was a thread made slightly closer to the exam, but hey, the more help is better, right?

Ive got loads of great revision from my RS teacher for Christianity (Ethics)
hit me up if you do christianity ethics and need revision. :smile:
Original post by Karradio

Please can you send them to me. I'm struggling on R.S :redface:

i am!!

please can you give me some revision tips as well!!
Reply 8
Here is a word document for Ehics, I hope it helps and let me know if you guys need anything else, good luck!
Reply 9
Hello everyone!! So my first Ethics GCSE is on Monday (15th may):colondollar:
I've got more revision for Ethics that I found really helpful and made me jump from a C to a B :ahee:
I will reply to this post with 2 more word documents, I really recommend the memory maps!!
I wish you all good luck :congrats:and don't stress out, you'll all do an awesome job, I will be posting more things for philosophy closer to June x
Good Luck x :bubbles::heart:
PS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE FOR R.S :jebus:
Hit me up for more if you need it :tongue:
Hit me up for more if you need it :tongue:

Thank you!!! My exam is on Monday as well!!! I think medical ethics is ok for me but I don't like Ethics 2!!! I'm too scared and I don't even know what to learn!!!!

I want to do RS for A Level so I really want to do good in it as well!!!!
oooh I wanted to do RS for my A levels but the other subjects that i chose would clash so i had to chose something else, i have some help documents for ethics 2. What topics do you struggle with the most ?or is it the whole of ethics 2? ( REligion peace and justice, religion and equality or media?)
(edited 6 years ago)
oooh I wanted to do RS for my A levels but the other subjects that i chose would clash so i had to chose something else, i have some help documents for ethics 2. What topics do you struggle with the most ?or is it the whole of ethics 2? ( REligion peace and justice, religion and equality or media?)

Religion Peace and Justice
and
Religion and Equality xxxx
Which documents??? xxxxx
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Can you paraphrase quotes and Church teachings? I've always done well in my mocks and got A*s through but I'm so scared that on the day I'll blank.
Original post by e2014
Can you paraphrase quotes and Church teachings? I've always done well in my mocks and got A*s through but I'm so scared that on the day I'll blank.

Yeah you can! That's so good... how do you revise and which topics are you doing? xx
Original post by e2014

I think it is fine as long as you don't change it completely and the keywords are kept. For example:
The real quote is, '“Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.” Matthew 22: 21'.

Instead, you could say, 'Give to Caesar that which is Caesar's, give to God that which is God's'.
they're not great but its a quick overview of the two topics that is hopefully helpful haha
Also I heavily recommend bbc bitesize!! x
they're not great but its a quick overview of the two topics that is hopefully helpful haha
Also I heavily recommend bbc bitesize!! x

I had a brief skim through the first one. I would clarify that, on slide 2, one is to match the words up with the appropriate definitions, else it may be quite confusing. Other than that, it looks quite good.
I do OCR A, but I believe that there is a significant amount of overlap. I would be quite happy to share any knowledge about topics.

Latest

Trending

Trending