The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE RS: Mark's Gospel 15th May 2017

Anyone have any predictions/idea's on the main sections that are going to come up and what's going to come up as the retell questions?
Reply 1
No ideas maybe Jesus entry into jeruselum and the mission of the 12. Jesus in Gethsemane? Btw how do you answer the 6 markers like the structure how many points for each side
Original post by Shockez
No ideas maybe Jesus entry into jeruselum and the mission of the 12. Jesus in Gethsemane? Btw how do you answer the 6 markers like the structure how many points for each side

I'm guessing you are talking about the provocative statement questions?
For them, you DO NOT have to lean towards just one side. Just say you agree with one side and give points for that (maybe 2-3) and then say in a different paragraph what others may think (2-3 points)
This is a structure

I agree/disagree with this statement that ... I think this because ... In Mark's Gospel this happens ...

On the other hand others may propose a different opinion. they may argue that ... They may state this because... They may say that in Mark's Gospel...

Overall I agree/disagree with this statement that ...
Reply 3
Thanks! Do you have anyone last min revision resources please. Is the exam mainly just the knowing the stories and there significance?
Yup - I'm doing Luke, but it's the same thing! Make sure you know the content and all the passages, for me it's 41

fml..... :colonhash:
atleast we tried

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending