pls don't hurt meh :emo:
hehe :mmm:
:hugs:

I could never hurt you :hugs:
Darn months :tongue:
:hugs:
The Vamps are playing in London tonight and I'm not there :frown:
Original post by FireFreezer77
I've been patient with this. I've gotten nowhere with it at all, I've gone backwards if anything.
I always get told this but I struggle to believe this anymore tbh.

Oooh a :lovehug: :biggrin:
I miss you too :hugs: :cube: :lovehug: :jumphug:

Hmm not sure I do
Just kidding hehe :wink: Mediaya has turned into a kitten it seems
Aw I missed you too :cube:
I guess, but I'm fed up of being fed up now tbh :frown:
I may have already given up. I'm literally the definition of what girls don't want. I repel the opposite gender.
But everyone says that but nothing's changed :/ I can't stop thinking about it though :frown: Like people younger than me are in full blown relationships now and half the people I went to school with are now having kids (although I don't want kids).
I'm mostly well, slightly concussed but ok aside from that and the depression

awww you still remember me :love:
:cube:
no! let the fed up be fed up of trying to fed you up because you dont give up :yep: then you wont be fed up :console:
nope. no body knows what giving means tbh. You havent :hugs:
dont look at others. we are all different. It will only make you feel worse. The normes of society seriously :facepalm: i wish we could go back :frown:
let's take, for example, an orphan. They dont have parents, when they look at others who do, it makes them cry because they cant be as happy as them. But they only look at one thing that could make them happy, which they dont have. They dont see the future, and what it has for them. It holds many happiness for them, but they are just running behind ONE thing that will make them happy. Just like you :frown:
Stop thinking about it for now, and see what the future holds for you, you have many more thing which can make you happy, so why only chase one of them? why not leave that one happiness behind to get many more? hopefully when you get further in life, what you initially wanted will come to you. You wont realise. Get out of this habit, enjoy life and when you see others younger than you who are in relationship just be like '' i'm glad for you mate :colondollar: you stay with her, while i get to know all the other thing full of happiness in this world :biggrin: and THEN i will be in one too' and just leave when it's time with a big smile on your face. You need to know it's normal to be yourself. we're all normal.
Seriously, this society need someone to let them know it's normal to not be in a relationship. I hate the word 'normal' so fuking much. i mean even does it mean???
so i told myself, normal is what I AM. Every individual need to tell them that they are normal. This is the only way we can believe in ourselves.
DONT GIVE UP :penguinhug: patience is key and i know you have enough, i know you dont wanna wait, but if it makes you feel better, me too. Everyone has to be patient in their life. Sometimes, it's obvious. Sometimes, it's hidden.
Giving advice to others, but weirdly, i cant take my own. Such a mess rn :cry:
Ngl what i wrote made me feel better i think?
ooh God help me :cry2:
Fed up

Girls have been telling me for 5 freaking years I'll get a gf soon.
So why haven't I got one in 5 years?
Guess who was right! Not you, me!

Took me till I was 24 to find my girlfriend (she's my first proper relationship) and she was absolutely worth the wait. They're worth waiting for, trust me.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Deyesy
Took me till I was 24 to find girlfriend (she's my first proper relationship) and she was absolutely worth the wait. They're worth waiting for, trust me.

Aw well I guess the wait is worth it.
I take it she brought lots of happiness?
How did it feel when you first got together if you don't mind me asking?

Only 5 years to wait then :cry2:

There's a hell of alot of happiness but there's also sadness if the person you love isn't physically or mentally okay. It felt wonderful getting together but again, it was just a simple 'So are we exclusive now?' type of thing and not a mega huge thing?

Just because it took me till I was 24 to find my girlfriend, doesn't mean it'll take you 5 years. I think they just happen naturally? Like neither my girlfriend or I were really 'looking' for a relationship but we just 'happened'?
(edited 6 years ago)
like my internal organs are on hiatus and just left a sore shell behind

i am determined to finish robot configurations tho

It feels amazing, but when they leave its just 10x worse. Im going through a breakup myself right now.
Original post by CoolCavy
like my internal organs are on hiatus and just left a sore shell behind

i am determined to finish robot configurations tho

:console:
Hope you feel better soon

A relationship will come with it's own trials and tribulations. It's not a pain free exercise.

Don't rely on the idealistic view that a relationship will solve all your problems. You must learn to love yourself before you love someone else xxxx
Feeling sad, just think I need my bed or something :frown:((((( life's shite

Relationships are weird in that they happen when you stop thinking about them. We put so much on finding The One that we end up too miserable to be loved.

And yeah, it's really awesome to be in a relationship but it's not utterly mindbendingly awesome. They don't magically fix your problems or make you feel complete. If anything, problems you bring into a relationship will have a huge impact. Focus on being the most awesome version of you so that when your future partner comes along you can be absolutely amazing together.

Original post by Deyesy
There's a hell of alot of happiness but there's also sadness if the person you love isn't physically or mentally okay. It felt wonderful getting together but again, it was just a simple 'So are we exclusive now?' type of thing and not a mega huge thing?

Just because it took me till I was 24 to find my girlfriend, doesn't mean it'll take you 5 years. I think they just happen naturally? Like neither my girlfriend or I were really 'looking' for a relationship but we just 'happened'?

Relationships are definitely worth the wait :lovehug:
(edited 6 years ago)
:console:
Hope you feel better soon

thank you :hugs:
same to you :yes:

Original post by ParadoxSocks
Relationships are weird in that they happen when you stop thinking about them. We put so much on finding The One that we end up too miserable to be loved.

And yeah, it's really awesome to be in a relationship but it's not utterly mindbendingly awesome. They don't magically fix your problems or make you feel complete. If anything, problems you bring into a relationship will have a huge impact. Focus on being the most awesome version of you so that when your future partner comes along you can be absolutely amazing together.

Relationships are definitely worth the wait :lovehug:

this is so cute :redface:
Thrown up like 4 times today, feel exhausted and weak asf think i'm gonna try and sleep it off :frown:
Original post by Fermion.
Thrown up like 4 times today, feel exhausted and weak asf think i'm gonna try and sleep it off :frown:

I am really sorry that you have not had a good day. Probably some of that was down to me as i was so mean but please try and sleep well.

And I am feeling disgusted with myself right now
Original post by Fermion.

take paracetamol sis and have a good night sleep
why do i lose motivation so quick...
Original post by Cricketsam
I am really sorry that you have not had a good day. Probably some of that was down to me as i was so mean but please try and sleep well.

And I am feeling disgusted with myself right now

Lol ive had some crazy **** said to me in my lifetime and what you said wasnt close to it. its fine. thanks for the apology. X

Its not ur fault anyways its just my antidepressants its messed up my whole system bleurgh haha x
Hmm every time I plan to sleep in... I wake up early :hmpf:

Latest