The Student Room Group

Official 2017 GCSE Exam Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rickH123
For English AQA seeing as we are the first years, the question shouldnt be very hard. They will try to get all the easy questions asked and out of the way and then they will move onto harder questions in the coming years.

Totally agree.My teacher is saying the very same thing.What texts are you doing and what predictions do you have for them?
Original post by Anonymous1502
Totally agree.My teacher is saying the very same thing.What texts are you doing and what predictions do you have for them?

Jekyll and Hyde, Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, Poetry: Power and Conflict
I predict that...
The video I made on how I did super well in my GCSEs (9A*) might be useful to y'all!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cSyAR9bXAw
I'll be doing more videos for exams and uni too so subscribe to keep updated!

In addition, a prediction in my GCSE english literature exam literally SAVED me so definitely try to take some attention of these predictions!
Might get a D in drama.
Jekyll and Hyde, Macbeth, An Inspector Calls, Poetry: Power and Conflict

Whats your prediction for poetry and macbeth?
Original post by Anonymous1502
Whats your prediction for poetry and macbeth?

so far, none. For macbeth, definately not the witches and Lady macbther and for poem, definetly not Ozymandias
does anyone do WJEC EDUQAS english lit/lang? what are some predictions for the poetry anothology
Original post by ppggjj
Anyone doing aqa inspector calls? What do you think the question will be this year? I'm thinking it'll be the inspector

It definitely wont be Sheila because she was in the specimen paper.
so far, none. For macbeth, definately not the witches and Lady macbther and for poem, definetly not Ozymandias

I doubt it'll be Charge of the Light Brigade either as that one is easy to compare with all of the poems.
If anyones doing the RS short course excel tomorrow, what do you think willl come up??
Guys, i need any predictions of the Edexcel English Literature please. I do: A Christmas Carol, Romeo and Juliet, An inspector Calls, and the relationships section from poetry
Original post by z_o_e
How are you guys revising for power and conflict poetry?

I'm just trying to learn some of the main quotes and making sure I know which poems can be compared with each other. I've made a little document that might help a bit.
Reply 192
Original post by Lightdan
I'm just trying to learn some of the main quotes and making sure I know which poems can be compared with each other. I've made a little document that might help a bit.

thank you sooooo much!
god bless you this is so helpful!
Original post by z_o_e
thank you sooooo much!
god bless you this is so helpful!

No worries, hope you do fab. DM me if you need any more resources and I'll try and get stuff
No worries, hope you do fab. DM me if you need any more resources and I'll try and get stuff

OMG! Your notes are a lifesaver!! Do you have anything for Macbeth, AIC or Jekyll and Hyde?

Thank you xx
Does anyone have predictions for AQA English Lit - power and conflict poetry, An Inspector Calls, Macbeth or Jekyll and Hyde?

Thanks
Original post by ariellabenaim
OMG! Your notes are a lifesaver!! Do you have anything for Macbeth, AIC or Jekyll and Hyde?

Thank you xx

Thank you! I can send a link to some stuff I have in a minute, my internets being slow atm xx
Here are my resources for: Poetry - conflict and power, macbeth, jekyll and hyde, and an inspector calls.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_BdBovu2jt6M1dpU0lZWnFRLTQ
I also have resources for AQA Biology, chemistry and physics unit 1 & 2. I still have some biology notes uploading to here but wifi is the worst.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_BdBovu2jt6Z0tCa1RPQTlPTVk
Here are my resources for: Poetry - conflict and power, macbeth, jekyll and hyde, and an inspector calls.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_BdBovu2jt6M1dpU0lZWnFRLTQ

You lifesaver, don't have anything for Frankenstein do you?

Quick Reply

Latest