Portsmouth university 2017

Scroll to see replies

I'm not sure what accommodation to put :s-smilie:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by hollieperry
I'm not sure what accommodation to put :s-smilie:

Langstone if you don't mind the travel for work/fun and want to save money for other things (such as travel, which it seems might be the biggest cost of living there)

Literally all others (minus bateson) if you don't mind paying the extra for a city life close to clubs/parties/food etc

catered places like (Rees and QEQM) don't have an oven so unless you know you'll eat what they serve you don't want them

You will want a bathroom, it isn't nice throwing up in the toilet after someone's birthed a demon in there, nor is waiting for the toilet to be free after

Trafalgar Halls seems to be the best middle ground right now, very local and not super costly like James Watson

just don't chose Bateson
Got offer for Diagnostic radiography yeahhhh
Anyone starting childhood and youth studies in September, with or without psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have a conditional offer for pharmacy :smile:
I've accepted an unconditional offer for Biomedical Science 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've accepted unconditional Tv and broadcasting at ports :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by ddd01
I accepted Biomedical science, applied as a mature student. Anyone else?
Can anyone can give me tips on what to expect and what is it like in Portsmouth :smile:

I'm a mature student :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by tescomealdeal
who is going to university of Portsmouth 2017?

I am 🙋🏽 Doing biomedical science
(edited 6 years ago)
Has anyone heard back about accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not yet. Sometime this month.
Hi all, Hannah from the Student Housing team here! We haven't started to allocate any rooms yet, but we are hoping to let folk know from the end of May/start of June onwards, so not too much longer to wait!
Who else is doing Sport and Exercise Science at Portsmouth this year?
I've always wanted to go to Portsmouth, ended up applying for Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies! Put Greetham Street as my first choice accommodation and James Watson as my second!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by katieemmaa
I've always wanted to go to Portsmouth, ended up applying for Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies! Put Greetham Street as my first choice accommodation and James Watson as my second!

Ah, have you accepted an offer from them then? I've put my unconditional for Portsmouth as my insurance, I applied for Criminology and Forensic Studies :smile:
Original post by caitlin.r98
Ah, have you accepted an offer from them then? I've put my unconditional for Portsmouth as my insurance, I applied for Criminology and Forensic Studies :smile:

Yeah!! I accepted my conditional offer as my firm choice in October - well done on getting an unconditional!!
Yeah!! I accepted my conditional offer as my firm choice in October - well done on getting an unconditional!!

Might see you in September then! Haha, I doubt I'll get into my firm so Portsmouth is looking most likely at the moment, congrats on your offer too! What are the conditions?
Might see you in September then! Haha, I doubt I'll get into my firm so Portsmouth is looking most likely at the moment, congrats on your offer too! What are the conditions?

Where's your firm choice?? I'm sure you'll get in! The conditions for my offer are 120 UCAS points which is about BBB, but obviously there's a load of combinations that will get me the required points!
Where's your firm choice?? I'm sure you'll get in! The conditions for my offer are 120 UCAS points which is about BBB, but obviously there's a load of combinations that will get me the required points!

My firm choice is Surrey for a conditional AAB! Fingers crossed for both of us then haha :smile:
My firm choice is Surrey for a conditional AAB! Fingers crossed for both of us then haha :smile:

Very nice!! Best of luck to you! What subjects are you studying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending