The Student Room Group

AS Law 01 AQA Help

Hi my exam is on Tuesday

I was wondering if anyone has any predictions on whats going to come up on tuesday paper?

I'm doing Criminal Courts & Lay People and would like the predictions for this section. Thanks.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by hotelcharlie22
Hi my exam is on Tuesday

I was wondering if anyone has any predictions on whats going to come up on tomorrows paper?

I'm doing Criminal Courts & Lay People and would like the predictions for this section. Thanks.

Isn't it on tuesday?
Original post by new1234
Isn't it on tuesday?

I meant Tuesday haha
Original post by new1234
Isn't it on tuesday?

haha yeh i meant tuesday
Reply 4
Oh okay.
Original post by new1234
Oh okay.

Got any ideas on what might come up on the exam?
Reply 6
Original post by hotelcharlie22
Got any ideas on what might come up on the exam?

I would advise not to make predictions but learn everything on the specification. Dont rely on past paper questions and model answers as last year they put in 2 completely new questions within Criminal Courts and Processes that were not answered as well since students usually memorise model answers for this paper. Examiners will try not to fall into predictable patterns as otherwise the exam is not doing what it is meant to be doing: test you. However that being said there are only a limited number of questions that could be asked and since the specification has been out since 2011 just make sure you can answer all the past questions since then and you should be fine.
Good luck!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by new1234
I would advise not to make predictions but learn everything on the specification. Dont rely on past paper questions and model answers as last year they put in 2 completely new questions within Criminal Courts and Processes that were not answered as well since students usually memorise model answers for this paper. Examiners will try not to fall into predictable patterns as otherwise the exam is not doing what it is meant to: test you. However that being said there are only a limited number of questions that could be asked and since the specification has been out since 2011 just make sure you can answer all the past questions since then and you should be fine.
Good luck!

Thanks for the help!!
Reply 8
In January 2011 the following question came up:
0 6 Outline the procedure that would be followed before Alan’s trial if he were charged with a summary offence.

What would you write if the offence was indictable or either way? What happens before both of these?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending