The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PCsqwelch
Too much exposure to advertising?
Reduces people's activity?
Good things - documentaries/educational

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you I have a feeling this could be an essay as its been a while since it's come up :smile:
Yikes I can't believe it's tomorrow!!!
Tv - politics more accessible? TV debates have made it to the UK....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 182
Original post by sixthform98
SOOO, I'm in my last year of Spanish and I'm the only one in my class :unimpressed::unimpressed:
I love Spanish and learning it and just speaking it but I HATE the exams! The essays are the worst.

My cultural topics are Volver and Peru and I don't even know how to revise

I haven't actually seen any discussions for this specific exam so hopefully everyone doing A2 Spanish and even AS if you want can chat on here :smile:

BTW, has anyone done the 2016 paper? or know the date of the exam this year?

Hi, Im in my last year of Spanish too :smile: my cultural topics are Pan's Labyrinth and The Spanish Transition :rolleyes:. Do you mean the AQA AS Spanish paper for last year? Because yeah i did do it
Cooking shows - teach you how to well cook that's a good point
I hope this question doesn't come up. I don't want to resit really but I wanted to prove thatI could get an A in spanish :/ and im certainly not prepared.
Does any one have any essay plans or positive and negatives for each topic? I've focused so much on grammar and listening for this exam I've not even covered potential essays :frown:
I have these little paper cards, and it's got bulletpoints for loads of little things for each subtopic, do you want me to upload them? If enough people want to have a look at them, then I'm happy to post them, cause otherwise it's a job to take pics of them and do it!
Original post by maneet_23
I have these little paper cards, and it's got bulletpoints for loads of little things for each subtopic, do you want me to upload them? If enough people want to have a look at them, then I'm happy to post them, cause otherwise it's a job to take pics of them and do it!

Yeah that would be great if other people want it too!
Also, do aqa literally only have AS papers from June 2013? Cause that's barely anything and if anyone knows where to get more past papers, then can u post or link or something? Would be great help!
Also, do aqa literally only have AS papers from June 2013? Cause that's barely anything and if anyone knows where to get more past papers, then can u post or link or something? Would be great help!

https://moodle.longroad.ac.uk/moodle/course/view.php?id=275 login as a guest it's what I've been using they have them from January 2009
Original post by secretagent98
Yeah that would be great if other people want it too!

Tsr is saying that the files are too large to upload and I've got about 20 pics - any other way I could do it or send them?
Tsr is saying that the files are too large to upload and I've got about 20 pics - any other way I could do it or send them?

I can send you my email if it will work that way?
Original post by secretagent98
I can send you my email if it will work that way?

Sorry if this is late, but yeh that's fine by me!!
Sorry if this is late, but yeh that's fine by me!!

No don't worry it's fine I never sleep the night before exams haha! I'll private message my email x

hey could i possibly get a copy too please??
Original post by cherrybirds
hey could i possibly get a copy too please??

Sure! I was having trouble uploading them to tsr cause there's too many, but if u want me to send them to ur email I can!
Good luck everyone :h:
Good luck!!
I have to drive for over an hour to get to my centre.
If you see a slightly greying middle aged ball of stress at your centre, be kind. It might be me! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PCsqwelch
Good luck!!
I have to drive for over an hour to get to my centre.
If you see a slightly greying middle aged ball of stress at your centre, be kind. It might be me! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh noo, don't stress though!!
¡Buena suerte!
I think we are ready.
<inspirational meme>

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest