The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fermion.
Wow, waiting for my time to come :/

There's someone out there for everyone (more than one, in fact). Just have to look in the right place. I'm sure there's a tall, handsome French dude (or whatever your preferred nationality) out there waiting to meet you :smile:
Original post by sg4
Do you think you've offended me?

Also why do you feel the need to display your affection? nobody wants to gag on the street.

:lol: I note your profile says you are "Extremely straight". No question you're a very lonely person.
Reply 3262
Original post by AlexanderHam
:lol: I note your profile says you are "Extremely straight". No question you're a very lonely person.

You're 100% correct.
(edited 6 years ago)
Obviously I have, you're getting extremely upset and butthurt :lol:

You know, when I see a couple (of any sexual orientation, straight or lesbian or gay) holding hands or kissing, I saw, "D'aww, bless 'em". I'm not like an embittered 60 year old who goes, "Gahh, I hate those young people having a good time and being affectionate with one another". Generally the only people who get angry at other people being affectionate with one another are people who are quite unhappy about their own situation and who have a deficit of affection in their own life.

The only person who was gagging was you, and the reason you're gagging is because you're very unhappy and lonely and seeing other people being affectionate reminds you of that.

The last time I was "extremely upset" was when my pet died.

Is that the only argument you have lol?

I think you should be careful. If I want I'll steal your "sexy french man" and he'll never look at you again.
Don't worry though, I wouldn't go that far since its clear you'll always need a man to validate you, so you know your worth and for you to be happy which must be the worst thing in this life, a terrible curse.

"you're very unhappy and lonely and seeing other people being affectionate reminds you of that" ROFL are you a shrink? remove your pseudoscience bullsh"t from this thread.
Original post by sg4

I think you should be careful. If I want I'll steal your "sexy french man" and he'll never look at you again.

I don't think he'd find an unhappy, embittered, insecure little man particularly attractive, so I think I'm okay :smile:
My self-worth is incredibly fragile and unhealthy. I oscilate between Narcissism and absurd degrees of self loathing. I can't seem to just be rational and reasonable when it comes to my own capabilities. It is all or nothing.
I don't think he'd find an unhappy, embittered, insecure little man particularly attractive, so I think I'm okay :smile:

I'm full of surprises

Have fun waiting for your boyfriend to text you back and your typical Friday nights of him ploughing you, at least you'll know your worth then, you sub.
Original post by sg4
I'm full of surprises

Have fun waiting for your boyfriend to text you back and your typical Friday nights of him ploughing you, at least you'll know your worth then, you sub.

Take your bitterness somewhere else
Thanks! What I like about it is that we're both completely on the same wavelength, we've both said in person and on whatsapp that we really fancy each other and want to hang out a heck of a lot more.

Usually I go on a date with a guy a few times, it either works or it doesn't but both are really careful not to seem too keen (desperate), I don't know if it's a cultural thing but it's like he knows what he wants (me) and he's not afraid to just go and have it.

We decided to skip more dates and just slide directly into sleepovers (catch up after work at my / his place, cook dinner together, glass of wine, boxset) rather than piss about trying to work out whether we fancy each other enough to do that (we obviously do).

I don't think I've had a date that worked this well since my last long-term bf, so I'm feeling very happy indeed.

What about you? How was your weekend mate?

It's one of the most special things when you feel want and they feel it for you, but inside of that you feel a righteousness too.

Boring, catching up on some reading.
Take your bitterness somewhere else

Since I respect and obey my parents, I will listen to you.
Amused. I sent 0.01 Rubels to someone via PayPal and they...refused lol! The exchange rate gets them £0.00
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by KittenMediaya
Dont think :frown:
Trynna distract myself but its not working

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww behenji if I saw this earlier and was free :mad: I'd happily have distracted you :tongue: :yep:
:colondollar:
But next time you see this, I just remembered the see-saw that we sat on and the rocking chair we're gonna sot on :biggrin:
ooohhh and those emoji stickers 😍 girl that made my day :heart:
million and one kisshugs :lovehug: :hugs:
Oh sis...its okay
Thanks hugs made me smile :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel lonely :frown:

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you okay hun?

No! Please don't feel lonely. You said in the mental health thread how you met this guy and spoke to him doing the same course you are doing. You are doing really well keep it up ok :smile:
Original post by Lightdan
you okay hun?

I'm fine I just miss my parents and I just have a bunch of crap going on and no friends lol I feel like I don't have anyone to talk to sometimes other than myself, it's just a bit of a lonely feeling
I'm fine I just miss my parents and I just have a bunch of crap going on and no friends lol I feel like I don't have anyone to talk to sometimes other than myself, it's just a bit of a lonely feeling

hey you don't have no friends, you've at least got me now. I'm always here (like I can never sleep) if you need to talk to someone about all this **** you got going on. It'll only make it worse keeping it in.

Latest