The Student Room Group

AQA Psychology AS Paper 1 - 15th May 2017

The exam is tomorrow!! How is everyone feeling?

Scroll to see replies

Nervous! but i think I've largely covered everything . I always have that feeling of "what if I go blank and don't remember anything:s-smilie:"
Reply 2
Original post by tripplea
Nervous! but i think I've largely covered everything . I always have that feeling of "what if I go blank and don't remember anything:s-smilie:"

Omg same.. gotta use your INTERNAL CUES bdmtsss
Original post by ElaArslan
Omg same.. gotta use your INTERNAL CUES bdmtsss

Haha lol Providing that we've properly encoded the information, I hope we can successfully retrieve all the memories from our long term memory (according to the MSM) :biggrin:
Revision of memory is getting to me...
I'm struggling to write the 12 markers in 10-15 minutes or less though. I always spend like 20 minutes on them but I manage to finish papers just within the time. That's my main worry but i think - I just end up writing everything I know (thats relevant to the question) in order to not miss out anything.
Reply 5
Original post by tripplea
I'm struggling to write the 12 markers in 10-15 minutes or less though. I always spend like 20 minutes on them but I manage to finish papers just within the time. That's my main worry but i think - I just end up writing everything I know (thats relevant to the question) in order to not miss out anything.

Do you know what gets to me the most? Those stupid stem/scenario questions ffssssss
What grades do you think you will get?
Reply 7
Original post by Thelabtatpast
What grades do you think you will get?

I was sooo close to a B in my April mocks, but I think I'll still get a C overall :frown: the amount of detail you need just to get one mark is too much sometimes

Wbu?
I don't know really as I did my last mocks in December and got a low B . However because my mind goes blank in exams I will most likely get a mid C .
Reply 9
I don't know really as I did my last mocks in December and got a low B . However because my mind goes blank in exams I will most likely get a mid C .

I hope you do better than anticipated!
I hope you do better than anticipated!

Same for you too! I generally doubt my abilities as I have anxiety and low self esteem so if I manage to do well in the exam that would be a great confidence boost.
Reply 11
Same for you too! I generally doubt my abilities as I have anxiety and low self esteem so if I manage to do well in the exam that would be a great confidence boost.

I'm sure you will do well, just go to your college/sixth form around 30 min early and spend 10 min on each topic. If you make sure you're in your psychology zone I'm sure you'll be ready!!

However, if you panic very easily I wouldn't advise this
I'm sure you will do well, just go to your college/sixth form around 30 min early and spend 10 min on each topic. If you make sure you're in your psychology zone I'm sure you'll be ready!!

However, if you panic very easily I wouldn't advise this

Thanks for the advice! I will make sure I get to school early and revise through the morning ( I attend sixthform BTW) . Let's hope we get a good exam paper.
Reply 13
Thanks for the advice! I will make sure I get to school early and revise through the morning ( I attend sixthform BTW) . Let's hope we get a good exam paper.

I literally can't sleep, so nervous
I literally can't sleep, so nervous

OMG same! I've had a nice warm bath in hope I can sleep quickly but it's not working . I'm gonna have a big breakfast tomorrow with green tea in hope to boast energy levels for the exam .
Reply 15
u need massage
Reply 16
OMG same! I've had a nice warm bath in hope I can sleep quickly but it's not working . I'm gonna have a big breakfast tomorrow with green tea in hope to boast energy levels for the exam .

I don't know whether to have breakfast or not, seeing as I usually don't.. I hope it doesn't throw me off and make a big difference

I hope it works for you though!
I don't know whether to have breakfast or not, seeing as I usually don't.. I hope it doesn't throw me off and make a big difference

I hope it works for you though!

I don't usually have breakfast as well though I am usually quite tired .
Reply 18
I don't usually have breakfast as well though I am usually quite tired .

Oh god I can't get over the fact that the exam is TOMORROW ALREADY its just making me more anxious
Oh god I can't get over the fact that the exam is TOMORROW ALREADY its just making me more anxious

I know right this year has gone really fast . Especially compared to year 11 .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending