The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fermion.
*sigh*

There's always light at the end of the tunnel :smile: we're here for company if it is any solace!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lightdan
hey you don't have no friends, you've at least got me now. I'm always here (like I can never sleep) if you need to talk to someone about all this **** you got going on. It'll only make it worse keeping it in.

Thanks, I cant sleep either :frown:
Thanks, I cant sleep either :frown:

Yeah same, I wish I could just sleep like a normal person

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
Struggling to progress with life right now. Yet another night where I didn't even have enough motivation to bother sleeping. Haven't showered, brushed my teeth or worked in days. Not enough motivation to do so. Occasionally glance at the front cover of a paper I intended to start 2 or 3 days ago. Locked into a perpetual cycle of checking youtube, tsr, and random useless websites for at least as long as it has been since I last slept. Haven't left my accommodation in weeks, haven't talked to anyone in real life (except once) for months. Keep getting these bouts of complete demotivation. Not helpful before my stupid exams.
I've been feeling like this since morning: :banghead:
But now I'm like: :dry:
I have hope that after some time, I will be like this: :mute:
Original post by Reshyna

me 2
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
me 2

Why do you feel like that Mikey?
Original post by Reshyna
Why do you feel like that Mikey?

:erm:
Original post by KittenMediaya
Oh sis...its okay
Thanks hugs made me smile :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

okies

:biggrin: and ofc behenji that was my intention :hugs:
Original post by Reshyna

:hugs: sis hope you feel better soon
here if you wanna talk, or not talk lol
I'm doing Yoga for an hour daily for last one month. Feeling so good and healthy.
(edited 6 years ago)
Stressed because French essay...... :afraid::afraid::afraid:

Terrified because AS Geog1 retake exam tomorrow :eek4: :eek4: :eek4:

And depressed because Eurovision is over :frown: :frown: :frown:
Original post by KittenMediaya
awww you still remember me :love:
:cube:
no! let the fed up be fed up of trying to fed you up because you dont give up :yep: then you wont be fed up :console:
nope. no body knows what giving means tbh. You havent :hugs:
dont look at others. we are all different. It will only make you feel worse. The normes of society seriously :facepalm: i wish we could go back :frown:
let's take, for example, an orphan. They dont have parents, when they look at others who do, it makes them cry because they cant be as happy as them. But they only look at one thing that could make them happy, which they dont have. They dont see the future, and what it has for them. It holds many happiness for them, but they are just running behind ONE thing that will make them happy. Just like you :frown:
Stop thinking about it for now, and see what the future holds for you, you have many more thing which can make you happy, so why only chase one of them? why not leave that one happiness behind to get many more? hopefully when you get further in life, what you initially wanted will come to you. You wont realise. Get out of this habit, enjoy life and when you see others younger than you who are in relationship just be like '' i'm glad for you mate :colondollar: you stay with her, while i get to know all the other thing full of happiness in this world :biggrin: and THEN i will be in one too' and just leave when it's time with a big smile on your face. You need to know it's normal to be yourself. we're all normal.
Seriously, this society need someone to let them know it's normal to not be in a relationship. I hate the word 'normal' so fuking much. i mean even does it mean???
so i told myself, normal is what I AM. Every individual need to tell them that they are normal. This is the only way we can believe in ourselves.
DONT GIVE UP :penguinhug: patience is key and i know you have enough, i know you dont wanna wait, but if it makes you feel better, me too. Everyone has to be patient in their life. Sometimes, it's obvious. Sometimes, it's hidden.

Hey sorry for the delay,

Of course I remember you :biggrin:
I think my brain just exploded there :tongue:
I guess all I can do for now is just wait it out a and see what the future holds.
But all these kids are just making me more depressed :frown:
I'll try to keep hope in it all but we shall have to wait and see.

Very true indeed
Original post by Deyesy
There's a hell of alot of happiness but there's also sadness if the person you love isn't physically or mentally okay. It felt wonderful getting together but again, it was just a simple 'So are we exclusive now?' type of thing and not a mega huge thing?

Just because it took me till I was 24 to find my girlfriend, doesn't mean it'll take you 5 years. I think they just happen naturally? Like neither my girlfriend or I were really 'looking' for a relationship but we just 'happened'?

Hmm fair enough then.
So it didn't feel as special as most people think then?

Well it might do, might even take longer. I guess time will tell.
I take it you were both friends beforehand though?

It feels amazing, but when they leave its just 10x worse. Im going through a breakup myself right now.

I bet it does tbh.
Aww sorry to hear that :console:
Just got to keep yourself occupied so that you're not thinking about them.

Original post by ParadoxSocks
Relationships are weird in that they happen when you stop thinking about them. We put so much on finding The One that we end up too miserable to be loved.

And yeah, it's really awesome to be in a relationship but it's not utterly mindbendingly awesome. They don't magically fix your problems or make you feel complete. If anything, problems you bring into a relationship will have a huge impact. Focus on being the most awesome version of you so that when your future partner comes along you can be absolutely amazing together.

Relationships are definitely worth the wait :lovehug:

I guess when you're not thinking about them it helps time to pass quicker and as a result you find yourself with someone quicker than expected?

I bet it is, well I understand that they don't fix your problems but it'd defo help cure my loneliness, which in turn is the main reason for my depression so there is defo some benefit there seeing as I have no irl friends atm.
Well I'll try to but I'm so messed up mentally that I don't really know who I am anymore :/
Original post by FireFreezer77
x

Heyyy! You're the Mazda RX-7 Guy right?? :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Steljoy
Heyyy! You're the Mazda RX-7 Guy right??

Attachment not found
Original post by FireFreezer77
x

:thumbsup:

I am secretly American/Canadian too :tongue: I also have a strange obsession with cars! Specially the American ones :wink:
Original post by Steljoy

I am secretly American/Canadian too :tongue: I also have a strange obsession with cars! Specially the American ones :wink:

Nooo they need to be Japanese :wink:
#JDM
Original post by Steljoy

omg when did u become a community assistant? ha
wen u r sick during de exams period:/
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest